𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 | 𝟑𝟎

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎
𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄]
0:00━━━━━━━━━3:19
◅◅    ▻▻

❝𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?
𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐢𝐟
𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧❞

❝𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐃𝐨�...

"WHY DID WE PUT OUR TRUST IN SHADOW TO FIND US A GOOD PLACE TO STAY?"
I groaned, we were standing in front of an inn that looked like a haunted house.

"This was all I could find for 30.000 yen. Be grateful you brat!" He rolled his eyes and walked into the inn followed by Reki, Langa and Miya.

Miya grabbed my hand and dragged me into the inn. "Stop being such a princess and be grateful."

"Stop acting like you weren't thinking the same thing. I just said what we were all thinking." I shrugged and sat down on the tatami mats.

"This sucks." Reki whines leaning his face toward the fan.

"Shut up we barely had to pay anything." Shadow said trying to cool down with the fan as well.

"Yeah thanks for the senior discount!" Miya snickered, his eyes fixated on his game.

"Shut up!"

After we put our luggage to a side, Langa went to the bathroom but came back with a ghastly look on his face.

"What's up with you it looks like you just saw a ghost?" Reki asked the pale skinned teen.

"Is the bathroom really that shitty?" I frowned.

"Yeah it reminds me of a sewer." Langa replied with a disgusted look on his face.

"Ew you'll never catch me in there."

"For real."

Reki slumped down against the door and sighed. "Wake me up when it's time for dinner." He muttered dosing off.