𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 | 𝟏𝟎

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋]
0:00━━━━━━━━━4:45
◅◅ ▻▻

❝𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰❞

❝𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐫�...

MIYA POV:

Staring at the ceiling, I thought about the chaotic day. I wasn't thinking about the beef with Langa though, my mind was filled with what Reina had said earlier when we were walking home together.

'tsuki ga kirei desu ne

月が綺麗ですね

The moon is beautiful, isn't it?'

The phrase is a poetic way of saying 'I love you'. Why would she say it? I thought to myself.
Reina was a mystery, for the 3 years I've known her she's never been the type to get sad or say sappy things like that, yet the way she said it was almost painful.

She's one of those people who you think you know everything about but if you think about it, in reality you don't know anything about her.
Her speech is almost scripted, like she planned to use those exact phrases at that exact moment. However this time it wasn't like that at all, the melancholy tone of her speech and the passive aggression that was hidden in that smile was painful.

Maybe she said it to distract me or maybe she just did it out of impulse nonetheless it meant nothing. Most of her words held empty meaning, that phrase was different, it was flowing with life and for the first time I saw her as a beautiful person.

Violet eyes shimmering under the moonlight, the warm breeze blowing her hair into her face.

'She said she would never leave me.' I smiled, grateful that I had such an amazing person as a friend.

' I smiled, grateful that I had such an amazing person as a friend