𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟏𝟐

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘]
0:00━━━━━━━━━4:45
◅◅    ▻▻

❝𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞❞

❝𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞❞

SNATCHING A PROTEIN BAR FROM MIYA,
I earned a slap from the 13 year old.

"Why do you always take them from me!" He pouted.

"Because they're the only healthy thing that tastes good!"

Reki and shadow were walking toward our table.

"What? That's it for you?" Reki asked with a tray full of food in his arms.

"Controlling nutrition is also important for athletes." Miya replied.

"You don't feel like you actually ate a meal with that, do you? Here!" Reki shoved a burger in Miya's mouth.

"And you too!" He shoved a burger in my mouth.

"What are you doing, giving me fatty meat like this!" Miya screeched his hand covering his mouth.

"Do you know how many carbs are in that crap!" I scoffed putting the burger back in the tray.

Miya's hand scratched Reki's face, Reki prayed Miya's hand of his face.

"If you're in a restaurant, eat what's offered!"

"If you're a man, at least try eating this much, shrimp!" Shadow mocked, five burgers on his tray, ew.

"I'm not a shrimp! I'm still in my growth period, fat old man!" Miya yelled.

"I'm not fat! These are muscles!"

"It's still fat." I interjected.

"If you're still in your growth period, all the more reason to eat more!"

"How come you're only yelling at me, I've never seen Reina eat real food before!" Miya pointed at me a smirk on his face.

I blinked and turned my head away from the duo.

"I eat all the time!" I took a bite of the burger that was next to me, "S-see!"

I forcibly swallowed the burger and chugged down some of my Diet Pepsi.