𝐋𝐔𝐗𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 | 𝟐𝟑

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐔𝐗𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐋𝐔𝐗𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒]
0:00━━━━━━━━━3:19
◅◅ ▻▻

❝𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤❞

❝𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, �...

"HEY, YOU TWO ADULTS TIME TO SWITCH DRIVERS!",
Shadow yelled, honking the horn of the car aggressively as he drove towards us.

Cherry glared at the green-haired male who had his arms on his head, "He's talking to you, adult."

"Quit your jokes.", Joe scoffed, "Right now I'm a boy!", he exclaimed, speeding past us with a gleeful smile plastered across his face.

I rolled my eyes as I watched the immature male's actions, "More like an adult in an adult body."

As his pace accelerated, I watched as his legs were perfectly balanced on his board and he soared through the air. Then he did a flip, landing on a large rock that made some noise from all the friction.

Everyone's eyes were on him at that moment, and he seemed to know that. The egotistical male was using this as a chance to show off and he definitely succeeded as he left everyone in the vicinity awestruck, everyone except for Cherry who just rolled his eyes.

"Yahoo!"

I glanced at Reki whose eyes were sparkling with admiration and he looked like he wanted to attempt the trick but Langa told him otherwise.

On the other hand, I was already attempting Joes' trick, and before anyone could notice I was soaring through the air, trying my hardest to balance on my board. Despite all the force my weak ankles were dealing with, I successfully skated across the rock and made my way to the ground.

Miya was staring blankly at me, "You didn't go as high as Joe.", he stated with a smirk.

My mouth flew open in disbelief, "Of course I couldn't go as high as him! Do I look like a six-foot gorilla to you?", I exclaimed, part of me was angry that he didn't recognize my skills and the other part was furious that he didn't praise me.

"Wow Reina, you were so cool!", Reki beamed.

"I know right!", I squealed, "My ankles hurt though which sucks.", I frowned, my ankles were aching so bad.

Joe looked over to me with a smile, "That was pretty good considering how messed up your board is and the fact that you're wearing a skirt."

"It had nothing to do with the skirt! I could do it in heels and I'd still be fine.", I scowled, since I was wearing biker shorts under my skirt I had nothing to worry about.

"Whatever you say.", he shrugged.

"It's true though, I've seen her do it and I don't recommend asking her to do it.", Miya chimed in, the corners of his mouth curving into a frown and his face scrunching up from the thought of the memory.

"I can probably guess what happened considering how much Reina brags about her skills.", Langa said.

Reki nodded his head, "But if I had your skills I'd probably brag all the time.", he pats my shoulder in an attempt to assure me that there's nothing wrong with being vain.

"I know, if you were as talented as I am you'd probably be full of yourself."

Miya snickered at my words, "You're the least talented out of all of us, all you do is copy others."

"Shut up.", I rolled my eyes.

As much as I hate to admit it, he was right but it's not like I didn't know that already. At least I'm self-aware, I love controlling situations and I love controlling people's perceptions of me because it lets me know that I have power in most situations.

If someone disrupts my way of living, I get them out of my life, by force if I have to. Just like what happened to poor Kumiko. On the outside I made it look like I was oblivious to her bitter intentions but in reality, I was the one orchestrating that bitterness.

I knew she was faking everything, including her so-called 'love' for me and how I was her most trusted friend. It was too good to be true, but I was selfish and wanted her as a friend. I guess it was that selfishness that caused our friendship to fall apart so quickly.

After this trip, when I'm back at school I'll be the 'poor girl who was friends with a fake bitch who was using her for popularity and wanted to find some dirt on her so she could prove that she's better than her but couldn't because Reina is too perfect'.

In my eyes, it was a dull scheme concocted in my twisted mind but in someone like Kumiko's eyes, it's something that can ruin your social life in a second.

A/N

A/N

Just finished writing this at 5am after pulling an all nighter lmfao!

Happy late birthday Reki my beloved🙁💗

ANYWAYS WASNT THIS CHAPTER INTERESTING!!

I know how shocking it must've been to realize Reinas true motives and how amazing she is but before you hate on her: her feelings for Miya are completely real, Kumiko was using her and when Reina found out she made this plan and next chapter or another chapter I'll put Reinas past in detail.

AND I PROMISE THERE WILL BE ROMANCE!!

Just check the chapter name and if the song is romantic and cute it's def a cute chapter!!!