𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | 𝟐𝟖

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓
𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋]
0:00━━━━━━━━━0:45
◅◅  ▷  ▻▻

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

thank you for 50k reads!

"REINA, WAIT UP!", Miya yelled as I dived into the water, we were far from everyone else meaning, we were alone

Just as I was about to swim deeper into the sea, a hand wrapped around my foot, dragging me backwards and making my head rise above the surface to catch my breath."Why the hell did you do that!" I cried out, attempting to get the water out of my eyes.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked innocently, his hair was soaking wet, and when he shook his head, the water got in my eyes.

I shielded my eyes from the droplets flying everywhere, "You'll pay for that Chinen!"

Diving into the water again, I couldn't find Miya was anywhere until I felt his waist near my feet, so I wrapped my legs around his waist and only let go when he looked like he was struggling to breathe.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" I mimicked him as I batted my eyelashes innocently.

"What the hell!? What if we drowned?"

"I can already see the headlines, Two young kids found dead at a beach they were at with males who are a decade older than them." I giggled, splashing Miya with water.

"That's not funny."

"Since you're so bored, let's play a game! The person who can stay underwater the longest has to ask the loser a question, and they have to tell the truth!" I smirked, it was a harmless game that would be a lot of fun was my exact thought when I came up with this idea. However, I truly want something to change, and for that to happen, we need to be genuine.