𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝟏

⊱🫖┊
*・῾ ᵎ⌇𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏⁺◦ 💘 ✧.*
.  * .    .   °  . ●                  ° .

¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
   ° :.      ° .☆         . .°     °★
★  ★°
★ .  *.  °☆  . ● . ★

 ° .  • ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸    
★  . • °   .  *
¸ .★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆     °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸         .

.  * .  .   °  . ●                  ° .
   ° :.     °★        ° .   ☆       .  . •      . ● .°     °★

❛𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞❜

❝ REINA KOUSAKA THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME YOU'VE SLEPT IN MY CLASS THIS WEEK ❞The teachers annoying voice startled me enough to wake up from my beauty sleep

REINA KOUSAKA THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME YOU'VE SLEPT IN MY CLASS THIS WEEK
The teachers annoying voice startled me enough to wake up from my beauty sleep. it was rather irritating having to deal with this old hag every morning. i yawned, stretching my arms and breathed out a heavy sigh.

I felt multiple eyes fixated on me and Ive never wanted to leave a room quicker. Most of the class where either talking to their friends or looking back at their textbooks. The teachers gaze was on me, her hands on her hips giving me a look of irritation and disgust.

"Sorry miss I didn't mean to fall asleep!" i smiled sweetly at the middle aged woman in front of me.

The lady huffed in annoyance turning to the interactive whiteboard and began writing, "If you can answer this question i will let you off this time" she pointed at the question on the board, biology, a subject i hate a lot.

"Sure thing but what's the time?" As I asked that question my friend kumiko shoved her phone in my face, the icon read 13:10.

The question on the board read : Where in the cell does respiration take place?

tch, easy who does this bitch think i am.

" the answers mitochondrion" i said lazily grabbing my phone from my bag.

"Can you please evaluate on that kousaka-san?" she questioned, "Remember no looking at your notes and nobody tell her or your all staying in for lunch", faces of anger and annoyance that were obviously directed at me, the tense atmosphere made my conscious grin at what might happen if I make a mistake, i wan

"Uuhhh-hh uum-m oh -yeah, the enzymatic reactions of cellular respiration begin in the cytoplasm, but most of the reactions occur in the mitochondria." i stuttered out, adding to the atmosphere. Once I answered the question the agitated teens relaxed and continued with their chatter.