𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 | 𝟐𝟐

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋]
0:00━━━━━━━━━0:45
◅◅ ▷ ▻▻

❝𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐦𝐢𝐝-𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝❞

❝𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐦𝐢𝐝-𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯�...

"WE SHOULD HEAD TO THE IN FIRST, and drop off our stuff. Then we can go eat-"

Shadow was cut off by the sound of Reki's skateboard rolling against the ground.

"Yahoo!", Reki cheered as he started skating off into the distance.

I picked up my board and jumped on it, the force pushing me in the same direction as Reki, "Wait for me!", I called out, catching up with the redhead.

Shadow clicked his tongue, "You morons! We came here for the hot springs!", the balding ginger yelled at our careless behavior.

I gave him an amused glance, "If you don't wanna get called an old man stop acting like one~"

"The fact that Reina and Reki are morons has been ongoing!", Miya laughed, catching up with us.

Joe followed us after getting on his board, "A moron if you dance, a moron if you just watch!", he spoke in his normal deep voice.

"That doesn't make any sense at all-"

"Honestly, you guys are all morons.", the pink-haired male shook his head but headed toward us.

I groaned and whipped my head to the side so that I was now facing the males, "Just quit saying 'moron'! Isn't there any other word you could use?"

"You're so easily irritated, guess you're just like every other girl.", Joe muttered.

I raised a brow at his remark, "What do you mean by that?", I asked scrunching up my face.