𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐌𝐀𝐍 | 𝟒

╹⛄️╻

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

┊   ˚★⋆。˚ ⋆
┊         ┊       ┊   ⋆
┊ ˚★      ┊       ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆      ┊ . ˚
          ˚★

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

❛ 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❜

BEAUTIFUL,
That was all the 13 year old had to say. A blue haired teen was responsible for the look of awe on the girls face. The arena broke into cheers clouding her mind.

░▒▓█1 HOUR PRIOR ▒░

I grabbed my cat ear head band after 10 minutes of violently applying eyeliner.
I brushed out my messy hair and used some de tangling oil. My eyes felt heavy with exhaustion but I ignored it. I was getting ready to go to 'S', a skateboarding race in an abandoned mine. I grabbed some deodorant and perfume-we don't wanna stink🤨- and headed downstairs.
I grabbed my Sanrio skateboard that I customized myself🙌 and converse. I adjusted my headband and zipped up my hoodie. It was a warm and humid night. As I opened the door I popped some gum in my mouth.

"I'll be out for 2 hours!" I screamed hoping they heard me. Putting on my airpods I opened Spotify and played my usual playlist. I began skating, humming along to some Meghan thee stallion.
Staring at the Okinawa sky, filled with stars however only a few where visible. I took this beautiful chance to overthink😋.

I wonder what will happen when we die, that question is the only thing keeping me from not ending it all.

My mind went to miya, I don't know how to feel about him. I really want to be his friend but the bastard is too stubborn to even give me a chance. He thinks friends are for the weak, I don't necessarily disagree with his mindset because I would've thought the same thing if everyone left me because I was too talented for them. I guess he doesn't understand that people get jealous. I can't wait till karma bites his ass, HARD, so he can drop the cocky attitude and become friends with me.To him I'm just an irritating slime, I know the feeling of friendship is not mutual yet I lie to myself saying it is. I don't wanna lie to myself anymore. That's why I made it my goal to get him to like me.