𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 | 𝟐𝟗

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓]
0:00━━━━━━━━━0:45
◅◅  ▷  ▻▻

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 (𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞)
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 (𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧)
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠)
𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡)
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 (𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡)
'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 (𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡)
𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 (𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭)
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 (𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮)
𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱❞

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 (𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞)𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 (𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧)𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠)𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬�...

"THAT'S A BIT TOO REALISTIC..." I mutter as I watch Langa and Reki cling onto each other dramatically.

Langa looks at me in confusion. "Isn't that the whole point?"

"What are you trying to say, Reina?" Reki asks, giving me a side glare.

I shake my hands defensively. "It means nothing unless you want it to mean something," I whisper the last part so only Reki can hear it.

"Okay, we get it girls like Joe more than they like me," Shadow admits with a scowl on his face.

"Geez..." Miya finally says something. He was so quiet and into his game that I didn't even notice him leaning on me.

He breathes out a grumble and gets on his feet. "What are you gonna do?" I whisper, following him to god knows where.

The sound of girly laughter and a familiar flirty voice made me realize what he was planning on doing.

"DAD!"

"DADDY!"We squeal in unison.

Kojiro stiffens and stares down at us as we tug on his shorts. "Mom said that if you don't come back soon... she'll kill you!" Miya says, batting his eyelashes innocently.

"She'll kill you!" I gasp to make it more dramatic than it needs to be.We both point to Kaoru -AKA Cherry- in sync as if we were psychic.

The Green haired male gulps as his eyes travel up the figure of the pink-haired person. His cheeks glow pink but, the rosy hue on his cheeks disappear as soon as he lays his eyes on the person.

"What?! It's just Kaoru!"

The women behind Kojiro give him a sceptical look and begin to whisper to each other.
"He has kids!"
"I feel sorry for his wife."

"I-It's a misunderstanding! These aren't my kids!" He cries out, holding his arm out as the women start to leave.

"Please dont take daddy away from us!" We hug him tightly, our eyes shining with innocence.

"What the hell are you doing? Get off me!" The poor guy tries to shake us off, but we don't let go until all the pretty women at the beach know he's a 'father'.

"Sorry about that!" I stick my tongue out.

"I'm not sorry. That was hilarious!" Miya snickers, so I hit him on the head before he can say anything else.

"Don't say that! Can't you see he's heartbroken?" I scold, shaking my head in disappointment.

Miya rolls his eyes. "You just wanted an excuse to hit me!"

"You brats ruined everything, and as revenge, I'm telling your mom that you're hours away from home, Reina!" Kojiro smirks, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"It was Miya's fault, he blackmailed me" I lie and mumble 'sorry' to Miya.

"YOU TRAITORR!" Miya yells as he begins to chase me across the beach.

ykwim, by -fischll

A short chapter for the one year anniversary!

this book has been out for a year and since it is my first book i love it and put soo much effort into it. I am so grateful to everyone who encouraged me to continue this book and I hope you stay with me till the end of this book!!

Writing this made me feel like I was made to write and that writing was something I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Thank you soo much for helping me achieve my dream❤️