𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟐

˗ˏˋ🌟'ˎ˗

꒰🔭꒱ؘ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐࿐ ࿔*:・゚

°:.   *₊        ° .   ☆       °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•
.  . • ☆    . ° .•           ⋆·˚ ༘ * °:.   *₊        ° .   ☆
  ° .            *₊    ☆     ✧˖*°     ° .    ☆     *₊•         •   ☄︎ •       •       ☆•       °:. •  ☆ •
•        • ˑ༄ؘ •    
☆   °:.   *₊ ☆    ୭̥⋆*。   ☆ .•*₊☆       ☆    .•   ☆  ☄︎. *. ⋆   ☆

𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

BY THE TIME I GOT HOME, my mother was already there

BY THE TIME I GOT HOME, my mother was already there. she engulfed me in a hug saying 'i missed you' and ' hows school' . i helped her unpack whilst telling her about what i did during the 3 months she was away.

"Yeah and i go to the skatepark with my friend" i said cheerfully folding some clothes and putting them in the wardrobe.

"Really is it a boy or a girl and who do you have a crush on" her violet eyes were shining i had forgotten about how beautiful her eyes were they were actually indigo but looked bright violet away from the sun. i have purple eyes i guess you could call them violet, my sister had blue eyes and we both had long black hair.

"You already know that my only friends are Miya and kumiko" i threw a shirt at her and she burst out into laughter, her laugh was beautiful my mother is perfect in every way possible. Her eccentric personality makes her easy to talk to, and she's really funny, however she wasn't always like this. She was more of the 'I'm sorry I'm not home all the time' type when I was younger, always leaving me and my sisters with our grandparents. Our father neglected us, one day he just left, making my mom happier and the family was less toxic.

"Stop laughing, you're so childish and for what" i hit her with a pillow which reduced her obnoxious laughter into snickers. we kept on throwing pillows at each other laughing in what felt like forever. i love my mom i really do, I'm glad i nearly get to see her since i get overwhelmed when I'm around someone for years. i really appreciate the 3 month breaks we take from each other since I'm able to spend time with her without getting bored.

"You guys are always leaving me out!" asuka shouted, she was stood by the door hands on her hips.

"Me and rei were talking about hot guys wanna join" my mom threw a pillow at asuka and tsk marks appeared on her head.