TEN aka the finale

The end of life as we know it, but marriage has so much more to give to us AKA the end of be with you but gay and HanBing

This is it folks, Yanxu and Gao Yu are getting married after a short but very eventful courtship, and if you thought there were no more plot twists to thicken the HanBing gravy, you are definitely reading the wrong fanfiction. Although the two mains are tying the knot and preparing for an exciting future together, Ji Long and Hu Xiao Long are just starting the road to romance, and I will do a nice chunky one shot on them when all the chapters for this story are published. I like to think that one day, my weeb self will be taken by a handsome man and we will have a fairytale love, but until that day I can write about other people enjoying that.

Saying that, my SCI abo series is due an update, like how Bai Yutong and Zhan Yao had their last kit, so Xiao Long might have to wait in line…

Yeye had been very insistent on his son and son in law following some of the most common wedding traditions, including the one about the groom not seeing the bride before the wedding, or in their case, seeing the other groom before the ceremony. Whilst Yanxu had initially disagreed on this custom, he had soon been convinced with some very persuasive, special kisses in the bathroom before Ji Long came to drag Gao Yu away to the hotel so they did not spend all night screwing like rabbits, which was still burned into the young Ji’s brain. His brother under the apron and that face his gege made was too much alike the hentai manhua his friends at the cafe used to read sometimes. Phone calls had also been banned for the day, as a precaution in case his brothers were really sneaky and managed to pop one by talking to each other. It was a whole new world of debauchery for their poor Long-di, and he kind of wished that his dage had been more like a typical teenager, and spent his younger life experimenting with intimacy so he would not do it now. Alas, Xu-dage had always been more interested in studying and his future job.

Well that sight, and the amazing combined height of all Yu gege’s shoe insoles when he was helping pack clothes and shoes for their wedding and subsequent honeymoon in Kyoto. Kido gege always looked so tall and powerful in the three quarter body shots in his manhua profiles, but photos were not to be believed.  Ji Long had amassed a lot of unresolved trauma since he came back home, but if the insoles stacked inside carefully picked shoes was any indication of the manhua company’s trickery, there was more to discover yet. It was still better to live with a few small falsehoods, than being alone and out of touch with the few people he had left.

Yanxu stayed at his Yeye’s mansion for the night, in his old bedroom, and he was likely going to get a refresher sex ed talk, how to treat your spouse and how to get married pep talk, because Yanmu liked to make sure everyone knew what to do for big events. Honestly, if he had no idea on how to treat a spouse, the professor could never have kept a fake boyfriend long enough to develop real feelings, so spouses and sex were the last problems on his mind. The issue before with all the blind dates was that none of the girls had that special spark he had felt fake dating and living with Gao Yu, and the fact that they were female. What was actually bothering him was what he would say for vows, as he had no idea how to sum up all the good things about his fiance!