NINE

What can be better than planning a wedding? Fresh new love and planning a wedding of course!

I was writing this on christmas day, so if you read this chapter and it’s not christmas, I did explain why Gao Yu and Yanxu are going ring and suit shopping during fictional december.  Lockdown makes my brain do strange things, this is one of those things and I hope everyone enjoys the second to last chapter of Be with you but gay and Hanbing.

Many happy rabbity weeks of making out like teenagers, naked cuddling because mr prudish prof wanted until the wedding to do his own research into full on gay sex, tongue kisses and cute dates where they just sat in a restaurant and gazed into each others eyes dreamily, which was only fair to expect from a newly engaged couple, Yanxu and Gao Yu were getting the idea that Yeye and the rest of the family were expecting wedding plans. Within large families like the Ji’s, there were far too many nosey women and spying old men to let a happy couple enjoy a bit of simple being in love, and it was Ji Long who betrayed great aunt whatnot, by blabbering about how she was ready to judge the latest wedding in the family. The professor just sighed, and his fiance continued to flame the poor duck that had ended up in their shopping cart mere hours before the present, as if there was no problem at all with having to plan a grand wedding. Given the extensive job history of his handsome wolf, it probably was a relatively tame task to arrange a marriage, compared to the brief stint in speed racing and motorbike competitions, but could they not have a bit longer to think about the most important day of their lives? Yanxu still felt like twenty four hours was not long enough to admire the perfect physique, strong arms and most importantly, his kind heart, even though they had the rest of this lifetime.

Gao Yu had his secrets, and his secret experience had made him very aware of the big marriage an established family would expect, so Ji Long had not disturbed his long term plan at all. In a paper binder, he had been making rough plans ever since he was planning to buy engagement rings just so this strange yet expected did not disturb all the carefully laid plans he had for him and Yanxu. “Xu-Er, what do you think about black, white and blue for the wedding colours, or do you prefer a traditional red theme?”, he asked casually, sipping expensive oolong tea from his great aunt something in law, while they both had their scheduled movie night for the week. This week, as Ji Long was at Yeye’s mansion, the chosen movie was a very adult action film about a drug lords headquarters and a plucky SWAT man who used his martial arts and intelligence to eventually defeat the boss, and it was satisfying to watch.
The professor however spit his tea out, “Oh good lord pangu, please do not tell me you have our future wedding already planned- oh pangu you have?”, he half shrieked, because there was actually a small pile of papers each with a different title. He loved Gao Yu, and it was for the peculiar advantages like having a constant PA, who gave him literal pages of suits, catering suppliers, ceremony providers and venues for hire.

All the nightmares of super dramatic movie like wedding planning flew from his consciousness, and he just saw the hypnotic smile of his beloved fiance in his rosey tinted world. “Oh Yu-Er, I really love you and your habit of planning everything out. Black, blue and white sounds perfect, like the chiffon drapes behind us when you made your proposal, honestly, if you had said neon pink and daisy yellow I would have been tempted to agree. We can pick suits from my usual tailor and I am sure my joint business partner would let me use the hotel for an easier venue with no extra costs.”, Yanxu replied happily. The tea in his hand and the movie suddenly seemed less important than his primary job at home, to savour every moment he could spend with his husband to be. Hence the reason why the dignified professor put his tea down and crawled over the sofa cushions to plop himself in Gao Yu’s lap, right over his clothed cock and he watched the cartoonists face he did a little targeted wiggle. He could not hold back a moan as the cloth rubbed the sensitive skin under his boxers, and was fully convinced that his fiance was purposely trying to murder him early, but if it was a sexy death then could be convinced.