TWO

When Gao Yu had wished to fall, or fall on, he was not that fussy as to how it happened, on the perfect shou, this was not what he had in mind. Taking a huge cat back to an owner he never got to see before he ended up kissing the man was a little abrupt for his taste, but at the same time, if Tu’er Shen meant him to have his wish quite literally, his single ass was not going to complain. His heart was starting an odd arrhythmia after a few minutes of being pressed to dream Yao, but the odd beat was disturbed by dream Yao pushing Qi Bo off his back, then removing him from his person in a display of strength that was unproportionate to the slim body. “Um, sorry for kissing you. I usually avoid having spontaneous kisses with people I see on the street, but your cat is really strong. Not that you are not cute or unworthy of kisses.”, he blurted clumsily, bowing his head almost to the floor. Zhan Yao was fixing his hair and sighed, sexily sighing if that was possible, and the arrhythmia returned for a minute while he admired him sighing. 

“I would have preferred Qi Bo not to tie me up to you, but I have to apologize too, he is my cat. My name is Ji Yanxu, and you already know who my furry companion is.”, the handsome man replied calmly. Ji Yanxu, what a beautiful name, the cartoonist thought, automatically going to grab his phone to get dreamy Zhan Yao’s WeChat, because it would be criminal to let an opportunity granted by Tu’er Shen go to waste. The man was more interested in going home though, and Gao Yu needed him to model a bit more if his shou psychologist was going to have a good face.

“Please wait Yanxu, um, can I have your WeChat? I’m Gao Yu, and Qi Bo ate all my snacks when he found me, and I would-”, he was asking shyly. 

Along with a godly anatomy, Mr Ji clearly possessed the skill to mind read, because he had transferred a red packet of $15 to Gao Yu, after scanning the exposed code like a code ninja. “I again apologize for Xiao Bo, use the $15 to replace what he ate and keep the rest for the inconvenience. Me and Qi Bo need to go home for a chat, and some dinner, have a nice day Mr Gao.”, Yanxu said firmly. QI Bo seemed to understand his owner, and tried to rub against the navy jeans to show his cute, catty affection. 

Just as quickly as Ji Yanxu appeared, he left the scene. Taking the Prince charming air with him, the world became boring and dream Yao less, so Gao Yu decided to touch up the lines on his sneaky studies at home, and maybe start on his first page of SCI after a three day awaited shower. Then do some new age snooping with Yanxu's WeChat information, to see if he had a full profile up, and type his name into baidu for good measure. First, there was a feeling he had not had for a while, a sudden burst of inspiration to show the world how beautiful and kind dream Yao, or in reality Ji Yanxu. Ever since the first comic about the all male gym was rated too desperate and painful, work had began to lose the spark it had when he was accepted as a cartoonist, but seeing an actual source of inspiration made it super easy to draw a few pages of Bai Yutong, who looked 99.8% like himself, apart from some minor adjustments that were necessary like tweaking the nose, and Zhan Yao, aka Mr Ji, having an accidental kiss when they were rolling down a grassy back to safety from a bomb. The little details mattered a lot right, he thought as he spent five minutes getting the little perk at the end of Zhan Yao's noise right, and then made his gong character's nose completely different for comparison to show the contrast. Even if Zhan Yao was a slightly awkward tsundere, him and Bai Yutong could still get on well enough to form a rock solid relationship. 

Really, Gao Yu was just super hopeful that he and Ji Yanxu would get along, even if the man was an opposite to him. He was turning into a shoujo manga girl, or more fitting would be him becoming the overbearing gong, and all for a stranger he met on the street by chance. Yanxu was so cute, with his plush rose cinnamon lips and soft black hair that had brushed against the cartoonists exposed forehead, to the point that he could already see the wedding rings and ying yang themed suits at their wedding. How he could afford the wedding unless SCI bought in a fresh stream of revenue was something no one needed to think about unless he really got into the hunks pants and into his world. Which was why he was picking up his phone and going to snoop on WeChat instead of going to sleep after a three day all nighter, to attempt to find some more about his husband to be- that was if the man was a glorious homosexual like himself.