SEVEN

That in between chapter when Ji Yanxu has a few emotions to sort out and Gao Yu has nothing to sort except wedding plans because he knows he is super gay for Yanxu anyway

Ji Yanxu needs time to think, except the answer is really obvious and it will not take long because the truth is simple and literally dances half naked in front of him, and his horny brain nuggets remove any doubt he’s had. He ends up doing more proposal and wedding planning than thinking, which makes better reading than a 3-4k agony chapter. Qi Bao wants more chicken and rice, but his main slave is busy drawing and dancing his troubles away in far too little human clothes to be decent, so even the cat is confused between all the dreaded feelings going on.
Luckily, we have the runaway Ji to provide this chapter’s entertainment. Gao Yu is just in charge of sexiness here, in all his hyperactive and topless glory, like I dream of.

I swear they will end up having sex like next chapter, and my poor Hanyu stand in is getting more and more porny, but eh, what the hell? My fics never promised pure and chaste romance so why start now.

As decided, Yanxu the deeply confused went into the equivalent of seclusion once he had allowed himself another hot make out session in the range rover, which was perfectly sized for a lanky professor and a cartoonist in the upper ranges of pint sized. To be honest, it was impossible to seriously consider anything with the lingering memory of firm butt and kissable lips, so he spent a few hours distracting himself when he got home to his apartment before he could call what he was doing seclusion. However, one hour into pajama wearing seclusion, he already had a detailed list of the pros and cons of a real relationship with Gao Yu, including some juvenile and terribly proportioned doodles of his half naked body in the physical qualities column. The voice inside his head was compelling him to think logically, thus he produced a set of possible things that could go wrong if he committed to a full time romantic relationship, all of which were realistic and explained in specific detail. One very silly con was that he was born under the birthsign of aquarius, which was totally irrelevant in a normal perspective, but meant that Gao Yu was predisposed to be a little bit crazy sometimes and could be unpredictable. Then again, Yanxu had already been through some of that, and for his extremely boring life, that was a pleasant break for him if the younger did have something mad to do.

The list went on, but we can get back to that later when there is a representative chunk about Gao Yu’s feelings. The professor had a very overthinking imagination and it made a lot of words…

Never in his twenty seven years of life had Gao Yu felt so restless, and the answer why was a simple one, because his answer was holed up in the basement workroom. So the comic artist went about breaking through his endless boredom the only way he knew how, burning every drop of energy he possessed and then passing out in bed with Qi Bao. The energy burning involved the usual hobbies like dancing, practising cooking to refuel on nutrition from the dancing, and then doing exercise in the home gym Yanxu had built upon knowing that his house mate loved the gym, but found it expensive and awkward to actually go when he had a busy schedule. It was a way of releasing the pent up frustration he felt at the fact that Ji Yanxu was being a mysterious bastard, but Baobao was enjoying his random interest in cat friendly cuisine and would have emerged from the period of frantic hobbying twice as fat if he was not joining Gao Yu on his morning runs. It was entirely debatable  at this point, if cute boy Qi Bao was feline, and not a dog in cat fur. Then again, he was surrounded by a cold yet shameless professor, and most recently a hyperactive comic artist, so it was no wonder the cat was weird.