"Welcome to my house" Joe unlocked the door, turned on the lights and let Elle enter the large white living room that was behind the front door.

"Nice place you have here" Elle marveled. The living room led to a white open kitchen and dining area with wooden dining table and matching chairs, behind which stretched a large window through which Elle could only guess at the dimensions of the terrace in the dark. Behind the dark leather sofa, a white stone staircase led to the second floor.

"come with me, I'll show you where you can sleep" Joe snapped Elle out of her wonderment and ran to the stairs. Elle followed him up the steps that led into a hallway with several doors. Joe opened the farthest door on the left. "Voila, make yourself at home" he stepped aside for Elle to go into the room.

It was the bedroom, Elle guessed the master bedroom. It was very spacious, a large king size bed stood against the left wall, a nightstand with lamp on each side. Above the bed hung a large framed LSU jersey with the number 9 and Burreaux on it. The opposite wall of the room consisted of a sliding glass door that opened onto a small balcony. There were also two other doors on the right wall of the room.

"Is this your room?" Elle asked, surprised. Joe nodded. "But...if I sleep here, where do you sleep?" Elle looked at him confused. Had he planned to sleep in same bed as her? "In my parents' room. First door on the right" Joe explained.

"Don't you have a guest room somehow? I don't want to take your bed" Elle suddenly felt like she was taking advantage of Joe's hospitality. "In theory I have a guest room, but well, if you want to sleep in it, we'd have to clean up first and still put the bed together. It's currently my junk room" Joe scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"And besides, I have no problem sleeping in my parents' bed. You're not taking my bed away" he added. Elle was about to open her mouth to suggest that she could sleep on the couch after all, when Joe raised his finger in warning. "Don't argue with me, okay? You sleep here" nodding Elle closed her mouth again.

"Ok, so the right door here..." he pointed to the two doors, on the right side of the room. "...Leads to the bathroom. There's plenty of towels or something if you might want to take a shower tomorrow. You can use anything you need, understand?" Elle nodded.

"Okay, good. Anything else you need for tonight?" Joe asked. "I...uh, I might need anything else to sleep in" Elle stammered. "Oh yeah, right" Joe considered for a moment. "Is it enough for you if you just get a tshirt from me?" he then asked.

Elle nodded. "Yes, that would be perfect" she replied. "Ok, good, come with me" Joe crossed the room and opened the left door that led to a huge walk-in closet, but it was completely full.

Joe rummaged through a few piles briefly before pulling out a black Tshirt with some kind of print on it and handing it to Elle. "It'll be too big for you anyway, but this should be fine" he informed her. Elle mumbled a thank you and followed Joe back out of the closet and into the room.

"Okay, I guess that's it. If there's anything or you need anything else, you know where I'll be, ok?" Elle nodded. "Ok, good. Then I'll grab a few more things now and let you get some sleep" he started scurrying around the room.

"So good night" Joe leaned against the door frame, his charging cord and toothbrush in hand and smiled at Elle. Elle, leaning against the side of the open door, smiled back. "Good night."

Joe turned and walked down the hall. "Joe?" Elle wasn't even quite sure herself why she said his name when Joe turned questioningly, but somehow she didn't want him to leave just then. "I...uh...thanks for letting me sleep here" Joe smiled. "No problem" he replied.

Elle smiled and was about to close the door when Joe suddenly said her name. She had opened the door just enough to slip back out when Joe was already standing in front of her, put his hand on her chin, pushed her head up so she was looking right at him and put his lips on hers.

Elle's head was the purest whirling carousel, a thousand sensations, thoughts, feelings circling around. Wave after wave of warmth shot through her body, leaving a tingling sensation all over her skin.

Shocked at his sudden reaction, Joe broke away from Elle. "I...I'm sorry, I..." he stammered, but Elle put her hands on his neck and pulled him down to her before he could finish talking.

Joe didn't know what was happening to him as his tongue made its way into Elle's mouth. He tasted the alcohol and mint. Elle's lips felt even softer than they looked. He ran his hand through her hair as he placed the other on her back and pulled her closer.

At some point they disengaged from each other, breathing heavily and overwhelmed with emotion, silently resting their foreheads against each other. For a while, all that could be heard were the heavy breaths they felt on each other's cheek as they both tried to process the impressions of the last moments.

"We should sleep" Elle mumbled at some point and straightened up. Joe nodded and took his hands from her body. With a slight blush on her cheeks, Elle leaned against the door. "Good night, Joe" she smiled. "Good night, Elle" Joe replied before Elle closed the door.

Speechless, he looked at the closed door. Holy shit, what the hell just happened?

FINALLLYYYYYYYYY, i was so excited to post this chapter!!! Sorry, that it took so long but idk, i didn't want to let the kiss happen to fast because it's more realistic in my opinion, idk haha

Question for today: What should happen next? What do you think will happen?

My answer: well, I know what will happen so I can't answer the question without telling you what will happen (that's a secret and you will see tomorrow!!).

Comment your answer and like the chapter!!!

WHO-DEY 🧡