Chap 2: "HOW I LONGED TO SEE YOU"

Začít od začátku

"Listen omi, I don't wanna talk about him neither am I interested in knowing what he did without me it's pretty much visible what he used to do." Teja said looking in the direction where Karan was there and he was laughing and talking with a girl.

"Arey nahi aap galat samajh rahe ho, he is'nt able to move on he.... " Teja cuts him and says she doesn't have any interest talking about Karan and excuses from there to go to the washroom.

TEJA's POV (in the washroom)

Waittt WHATTT-he was trying to find me? Hain? Pra ne kabhi bola hi nahi mujhe ki karan ka phone aaya tha shayad bahut time baad kiya hoga phone maybe tab jab maine ghar mai rules bana chuki thi ki, No one is gonna mention about Karan, No one is gonna tell me anything about him, itna late aane ka kya faida Mr. Karan Kundrra.

"TEJAA TU YAHA PE HAI?! kab se dhoond rahi hu chal!" Rashmi said

"Arey par kya howa?" Teja replied.

"Arey everyone's playing dandiya toh chal" Rashmi said pulling teja out of the washroom.

(idk if y'all know what's dandiya, but it's like a traditional dance, It's played by as partners, after everyone has choosen their partners they stand in a circle and opposite to their partners, They play with the sticks with their respective partners and then twirl and exchange their partners with the other couple)

"Areeyy par meko nahi khelna daandiya" Teja said, trying to resist Rashmi but she pulled and brought her there.

The bride and groom were in the center and everyone else around them was playing dandiya the partners were this way :

Umar-Rashmi
Jay-Teja
Nishant-Shamita
Karan-Rakhi
Pratik-Neha
Rajiv-A friend of devo

So they start dancing the first round is done and the girls twirl and go in the next guys arms.
So Teja goes into baabz's arms and starts playing dandiya with him.
And shamita comes in Karan's arms.
Both of their faces went pale(Teja & Karan).

TEJA'S POV
Shamita in his arms playing dandiya with him? Ugh aunty ji koi bahana nahi chodti uske qareeb jaane ka.Oh goddd why am I thinking this. No teja just relax, Calm down he isn't your boyfriend anymore. Phir kyu mai uske liye feel karti hu? Why can't I just stop loving him even though he has broken me?
Ughhhh not again teja U GOTTA HATE THE PERSON WHO BROKE YOU! She tried hating him every single second in the past 6 months but ended up loving him even more. She used to lie to herself & her family that she hates him, when there was not even a bit of hatred in her heart for him, it was all love that turned into hurt, but she named that hurt, HATRED. Little did she know that she can't ever hate her sunny not now not ever.

KARAN'S POV
Phir se baabz ke saath ughhhh I'm just sick of seeing her with everyone else but me. She has to be with everyone except me. There madam is enjoying with beera and here my heart is burning. I HATE HER! SHE NEVER FUCKING LOVED ME! ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS THE WHOLE WORLD EXCEPT ME!!

Third round starts and Teja twirls and lands up in the arms she craved to be in for the past 6 Months. I wish time could just stop when I was in his arms, she thought, then she remembered how he left her without ever looking back at her. She shrugs back, away from his arms and maintains a distance. She doesn't look at his face, she just plays the dandiya while Karan was staring at her face how he longed to see her for the past 6 months.

After 10 seconds of silence, He says "Hii Ms. Wayangankar."

She gives him a deathstare and says "Hi" in a stern voice.

He smiles at just hearing her voice the way his ears craved to hear her voice.

"Kaha chupi thi itne din tak? " he asked.

"Jaha bhi tumhe kya?"

"RIGHT! mujhe kya" he said sarcastically.

She looked at him and rolled her eyes.

He laughs and says "Itni si baat mai itna gussa?"

"Karan pls stop i have no interest in talking to you."

"Yeah you are right how could I forget it YOU NEVER EVER HAD INTEREST TALKING TO ME."

"EXCUSE ME?!" she said angrily. "Yeah you are excused!" he twirls her and she lands up in Pratik's arms.

Somehow the dance got over and Teja goes to find a place where no one is there she wanted to floss really badly. Same was the condition of Karan the only difference is he wanted his dose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys understood what dose I'm talking about...

My mind legit didn't have any ideas of how they would meet after 6 months so yeah i wrote this shit-

Sorry if i messed it up

I'm sure you all would be wondering how they broke up? Why did karan just leave the letter and never come back?

So yeah next part is gonna reveal their past. STAY TUNED

Thanks for the tremendous response I didn't expect that much response.

LOVE Y'ALL

Keep commenting it motivates me!

-TEJRAN ADDICT