Relationship?

Dick woke up to feel a calming warmth around himself and snuggled closer to its origin.

As he opened his eyes, he could see from where the warmth came.

Wally...

He had his arms wrapped around the ebony while the later laid on the ginger's chest. Dick didn't know what to do. On one hand, Wally was his best friend, but on the other hand, did Dick feel weird every time Wally is around. Like butterflies' flutter in his stomach and his heart clenches.

The younger boy didn't think much before he simply closed his eyes again trying to sleep a bit more. As soon as Dick closed his eyes, Wally woke up to see a sleeping bird on him.

He smiled and stroked his fingers through the younger boy's hair smiling. Every time he was around Dick, his heart clenched, and he felt like everything was a thousand times better just because the ebony was with him. But he couldn't like Dick like that, he was straight. Right?

While Wally was still in thoughts, Dick opened his eyes again. "'Morning Wally." He greeted. "Good morning you too Dick." Wally retorted. Both looked each other in the eyes for quiet sometimes.

Each was deep in thoughts about the wonderful colour of the other eyes that they didn't notice the door opening and someone taking a picture of them. After some time, they realised what they were doing, and quickly averted their eyes while Dick stood up.

The third person in the room acted like she just came in and cleared her throat. "Morning boys, Alfred asked me to tell you breakfast is ready. Are you coming?" Both yelped. "Percy! How long are you standing there already?" Wally asked, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"I just got here. Now come on or everything will be cold." The speedster didn't let her say something else before running off.

Percy turned to her brother who still stood beside the sofa a bit flustered. A grin made its way to her face."So, what do I get for not sending this picture to Babs, and showing it dad?" She asked while showing him the picture of the two she took last night.

The one she just took wasn't protected enough to tell her brother about its existence yet. Dick was practically on his knees begging to Percy. "I will owe you something. Anything. As long as you don't show anyone this picture and delete it."

Poseidon's daughter looked like she was thinking about it, though she already had an idea, and looked down in a sad manner. "Fine, I won't show this picture anyone for now. And you owe me a favour." She told him and showed him, she deleted the picture from her phone.

What Dick didn't know was, that Percy had another phone where she had a backup. And a backup on her laptop and in the cloud and on various other places, as print in one of Alfred's folders for example.

Both walked downstairs in peaceful silence to see Jason sitting on the table and Wally already eating everything he got between his fingers. "So, do you two plans on going to the mountain today?" Percy asked while getting some pancakes. "Yes, we planned to do some more bonding with the team. I think I will be back for dinner. But could be that I meet with Bruce for patrol on some roof." Dick said while eating some of his own food.

Percy's performance yesterday got him to forget about the bad day yesterday and made him happy which made Percy and Wally happy.

After breakfast, both boys left. The two remaining siblings played a few games, but Percy left a bit after to go to the mountain too. She told Jason the same kinda-lie she told Alfred, as he saw her using her powers.

As Riptide appeared in the mountain, she heard the team talking.

She entered the living room and saw Kaldur in one armchair reading a book, M'gann and Conner sitting on a loveseat together, and Artemis, Robin, and Wally on the sofa. "Hey guys." She greeted while sitting down on the edge of Kaldur's armchair.

They greeted her and went on with talking while the TV spoke in the background until a particular sentence was heard. "Does Persephone Wayne have a boyfriend? Or is he Richard's boyfriend?" The Reporter asked and Wally, Robin and Riptide instantly looked at the TV where a picture of the Wayne's and Wally sitting in the restaurant they visited yesterday after Percy's performance.

The reporter said more but this was lost under the questions the others asked. "Why were you with Richard and Percy?" Artemis asked the speedster.

"Well, I was friends with Dick way before we had the mission to protect them. Yesterday was an important anniversary to them and Percy asked me to come to help Dick after what happened last year. We spend the day together and went to Percy's Performance. Afterwards we all agreed to eat dinner in a restaurant. I am not together with either of them. Dick is one of my best friends, like Robin, and if I would get together with Percy, actually, it would never happen because if I do one flirt with her, she will defenestrate me out of the highest window she gets access to." Wally told them.

Riptide smirked under her mask happy to hear the fear in the Speedsters voice. It was one thing to be feared by her fathers' enemies, but another to be feared by the boy who liked her brother.

That way she could be sure her brother won't get hurt. "They just try to make up another scandal with the Wayne's. I mean they do it every time they get the change." All of them nodded and went back to whatever they did before, not noticing the slight blush on Wally's face.

As planned did they do bonding exercises like trust fall and truth or dare and other games. At the end they got to know something new about everyone even Riptide and Robin who both were very secretive about their identities.

Around five, Riptide stood up and told them she had to go. They didn't try to stop her since they were already used to this. Half an hour later, Robin held a hand on his ear, and somebody talked to him. "Hey Robin, Agent A said dinner will be ready in half an hour. Don't be late or you don't get anything. You know his rules. See you later." She said, using the hero names to not let the team, especially Conner know his identity.

"Yes, thank you. I will be there soon." He replied before standing up and turning to the team. "Sorry guys, got to go or I won't get any cookies. See you tomorrow." He said and ran towards the Zetas. "Why is he so scared of not getting cookies?" M'gann asked, sounding slightly hurt. "He can get cookies anytime I make some."

She looked a bit disappointed. Robin never really eats her cookies. She assumed he wouldn't like cookies in general but now it looks like he wouldn't like her cookies.

"Believe me, he likes your cookies, but these are his sister's special Chocolate-chip cookies. Of course, he is scared of not getting any especially when he isn't there when they get on the table. They are usually eaten after two minutes even when it is a full patch. It really isn't anything against your cookies he just isn't allowed to eat too much sugar. Trust me when I say you don't want to see a sugar-high Robin especially in his hero attire." Wally told them and shuddered at the thought of what happened the last time.

"O-kay?" The Martian asked and smiled again which caused Conner to smile as his girlfriend wasn't sad anymore.

The five of them sat there and talked for a bit more before Artemis and Wally had to go to their respective homes due to school on the next day.