An unusual december

Percy and dick came into grade six. Everything was fine for the Wayne's and every side kept their little secrets until one day. It was two weeks before Christmas and Percy sat in her room sketching, as an IM appeared in front of her, and she stopped as Grover spoke up. "Hey Percy." "Hi G-man what's up?" 

The Satyr looked uneasy. "Uh- I could need your help. I'm currently on a mission to seek for new half-bloods for camp and found two possibly very powerful ones. Could you come over next week and help me to bring them safe back? I already called Thalia and Andrew but the more the merrier."

Poseidon's daughter smiled at him. "Sure, if I can convince Dad to let me go." He thanked her and Percy had to find a way to ask.

She wanted to ask at dinner, as Bruce got ahead of her. "Percy, I will have a business trip over the next two weeks and will be back on the 23rd. Dick will go with me to learn about our partners. I don't think you need to come because You already know them. I will let Alfred stay with you to keep an eye on you." 

The girl spoke right after he ended. "Dad, actually, I wanted to ask if it would be okay if I go to the special camp-event from 15th to 22nd. Grover told me about it today as I was out, and it sounded really funny."

If I don't die it could really be funny. Hopeful I don't get any quests. She thought to herself. "Okay, you can go, but Alfred has to drive you to this camp. Not like the last two times where you were in some sort of trouble." "Yes, I will let Alfred drive me thanks for allowing me." The sea green eyed said as she hugged Bruce.

Dick and Bruce left for said Business trip and at the 15th in the morning Percy and Alfred sat in the car. "Alfred, this event has also a little trip, from Maine. Could you please drive me to this address?" She gave it to him and on their way, they picked up Thalia and Andrew. As they reached tier destination, they thanked Alfred and walked towards the school while talking. "So, you have a butler?" Thalia asked. "Uh-" She didn't really want to tell anyone about her family and was really happy as Grover interrupted her.

(The scenes from the titan's curse happened until they meet the Hunters. To Nico's question if Percy can surf, she answered 'yes'. Percy, along with Bianca was called to Lady Artemis.)

"Persephone I would like to offer you to become a Huntress of mine. Let these boys and your stress about the prophecy behind you and come with us." Artemis said.

"With all due respect my lady, but I would prefer to stay mortal and like I am at the moment. And for now, the prophecy doesn't rely on me but on Thalia. Also, three things; 1st, if the prophecy would come to me, especially then I wouldn't go out of it, because that would mean to give the burden to someone maybe even less experienced. I couldn't bear it to know I could have prevented this. 2nd Most of my family consists of males. 3rd, I don't want to be immortal, it would be horrifying to see all my friends and relatives age and die, while I can't. So, I'm sorry but I decline."

(The Titans curse goes on like in the books. But Zoë is cold toward Percy because of her decline, and Artemis took the sky from Andrew because of Percy, and she didn't want to be the reason for so many maidens to die.) After TTC

Percy came home to be greeted by Alfred who baked some cookies. "Hello Percy, how was your camp event?" He said and looked up to see a sad Percy. "It was good. I met some new people, and we started the journey. We visited many places, like Washington DC, New Mexico, Hoover-dam, and San Francisco. Yesterday I talked to Nico, a new boy at camp, and found out he is my cousin." 

Alfred put the tray of cookies on the counter and hugged Percy, she hugged back. "How would you like to eat some of the special blue cookies I made, and we watch the little mermaid or another movie together?" She smiled grateful at him and together the two of them walked to the movie room to watch the little mermaid.

At the break of dawn in the next morning, Bruce came back to get greeted by Alfred. "Welcome home Masters." The butler said after the two greeted him.

An hour later Percy showed up in the dining-room and greeted her family with a hug. "Welcome back! I missed you. How was your trip?" She asked. "It was good little mermaid, and I am sure you didn't miss us as much as we missed you." Bruce replied smiling.

"Dad, my trip was great! We first travelled to Washington DC. After that we went to San Francisco over new-Mexico and Hoover-dam. Can we buy a Christmas tree today, and decorate the house a bit more?" The eleven-year-old rambeled and her uncle nodded. "Yes, we can go after breakfast and buy it. Dick, do you want to come, or do you want to stay here and unpack your bags?" 

"I want to come too." He spoke. "Good. Percy, after breakfast you will go and dress up. While Dick waits for you, he can unpack his suitcases, what he doesn't finish now, he has to do later." The girl laughed while her brother pouted, and both ran upstairs. Ten minutes later everyone was ready. The family left, brought a tree Percy liked and drove back home.

They decorated the tree and some parts of the manor before Alfred called for dinner. This was one of the few days the whole family actually was together the whole day, normally Bruce would have to leave at least twice for little problems or meetings. But not today.

At the end of the day all residents of Wayne manor sat together in the lower Livingroom and laughed while drinking hot chocolate. Everyone being happy to have family to live and celebrate with. Or in Percy's case, family who doesn't want to kill her.

Said girl was a little sad too, because of the thought of her maybe doesn't survive long enough to celebrate another Christmas or even birthday at the rate how she manages to piss off nearly every deity she meets, beside her father, Artemis, Apollo and maybe Aphrodite. Percy couldn't stand the thought of her not being able to celebrate another event and hugged her confused family tight until she fell asleep in their arms.

Bruce picked Percy up and carried her to her room, with the Dick right behind them.