Mixed Emotions

Vixen's POV:

Her words come out shaky and quiet, almost as if she was scared to ask. She should be. It had been a long time since i'd even felt sexual attraction towards another woman and I'd be stupid to pass up that kind of offer. 

I roll my sleeves up to my forearms as I stalk towards her. I kneel at the edge of the tub until i'm practically sitting on the floor. As uncomfortable as this position is for me I still felt this strange pull towards her. I shake my head, my face remains stoic and pick up a cloth off of one of the many racks on the wall above the tub. 

She stares at me as I dip it under the warm water. I squeeze the excess water out and lather soap onto the cloth.

"Why are you doing this?" Her voice is barely above a whisper as she stares at me. I meet her gaze and want to punch myself for dragging those innocent baby blues into my world. I should have never made that agreement with her but of course for some stupid twisted reason I wasn't ready to watch her go. I had enjoyed our little talks in the basement. 

I liked her chained to my bed, bared to me to do my way with. I fucking reveled in her tears. For god sake I got off on hurting her. I was dangerous and It was wrong for me to ever steal her from her life. It was fucking selfish but I didn't care. 

What scared me the most was that I cared what happened to her. I fucking shouldn't. I'd never gave a shit about anyone else before yet here I was on my fucking knees helping her take a goddamn bath. Rage seeped through my pores at what this girl was doing to me. I didn't like this one fucking bit. 

"Figure this shit out yourself." I mutter as I leave, slamming the door behind me. Everything about this was bullshit. I'd only met her a couple weeks ago and she was fucking with my head. I suddenly felt the overwhelming need to punch something so I snatched up my keys, slung my gym bag over my shoulder and was out the door in record time. 

Drew took one look at me and knew better than to say anything. I ground my teeth and pointed an accusing finger into his chest, "She doesn't leave." 

He stares at me, unfazed. If anybody was used to my anger it was him. He gives a curt nod as I turn my back to him. It's not long before i'm breaking every speed limit and the wind is hitting my back as I rev the engine on my motorcycle. I contemplate going to the house and using the basemnet gym but find myself detouring towards the local gym. 

As soon as I kick my stand down I head in and straight for the bench press. Fuck a spotter. I add five hundred to both sides and lay down under the bar. Just as i'm on my fifth rep I hear a familiar voice. 

"Want to talk about it?" 

I sit up and see Luke, my occasional gym partner. He claps me on the back and I lay back down as he gets behind me. 

My hands grip the bar and I push up, "I'm sure i'll hear enough shit from Zane when I get back." 

He may appear upside down but I don't miss the way his eyebrows shoot up, "What's her name?", he gives me one of those i'm not stupid looks and I grit my teeth.

"It doesn't fucking matter." 

He shakes his head but doesn't pry. Thank god. I came here to get my mind off of her so that's exactly what i'm gonna do. We take turns spotting eachother and go through our usual routine as we work the gym. 

By the time we start packing up it's four pm and my muslces are aching. I turn to look at him and we do our little handshake before clapping eachothers backs. 

"You pump 550 max and 500 on a good day." He quips. I breathed a sigh, knowing that this was coming. 

"Listen, we both know I give shit advice but whatevers going on with you just trust your gut. Trust your heart and everything turns to shit." He sprays water into his mouth with an amused gleam in his eyes. I scoff and flip him the bird which he has the audacity to laugh at as he walks towards his truck.

I sling my leg over the seat and narrow my eyes at his parting figure. He disappears up the street and I rev my engine. Next thing I know i'm feeling the wind against my face, the adreniline catching up to me as I accelerate. The gym grouped with Luke as an added distraction gave me more than enough time to clear my head. The only real solution to all of this is to let them take the bait. 

I park and take my time walking towards my penthouse, not really ready to face the inevitable. I hardly notice that Drew's not standing guard until I walk in and am met with him, Layla, Zane and Jackson all making themselves at home in my living room. I really don't have time for this shit right now. 

I completely ignore them as I walk in my room, set my gym bag on my bed and head straight for the bathroom, pulling my shirt off in the process. I take my time in the shower but unfortunatly for me they're all still in the same spots as when I left. I don't even bother to sit down as I cross my arms over my chest and make a point not to make eye contact with my little vixen. 

"The fuck do you want?" I don't even try to mask the irritation in my voice. I was prepared  to be alone with an annoying teenager. Not being interrogated by these fuckers. 

"We set up a meeting with Klaus. He only agreed to speak to you and requested for Laylah  to be in the room." Jackson's voice breaks the silence. I chance a look over and see the saddest sight i've ever seen. She was curled up in a ball, a hoodie and sweats covering her petite frame. I could see the dried up tears on her cheeks. Did I cause this?

"Fuck no." I find myself saying, never looking away from her. Her head snaps up at my words and she meets my gaze. "That fucker's not getting anywhere near her."

Even Drew looked shocked at my revelation. The whole point of having her here was to get closer to him but the mere thought of him being within a foot of her made my skin crawl. Just like our agreement said. She's fucking mine.   

"What should we tell him?" Zane asks, just as lost as everyone else. I look over at him with a shit eating grin on my face. 

"Nothing."

-

Thank you all for reading my book. Please give feedback. Chapters every Monday and Thursdays. 

Love ya, xoxo