"I was waiting for you to ask." He smirked.

××××

I've never 1v1 fought Jimin, but I was aware that he had a similar fighting technique to Taehyung.

"If you're ready princess."

"Sure i'm Jim-jam!"

Jimin ran towards me lifting up his wrist preparing to punch. Or so he wanted me to think.

I slid to the left which helped me to avoid Jimin's elbow. I kicked his back, causing him to lean forward.

I took that to my advantage by grabbing his shirt and hauling myself onto his back.

As I felt Jimin struggling to throw me off. Rapidly I wrapped my arm around his neck.

As expected, Jimin's attention moved towards getting my arm off his neck.
I kicked his leg and he stumbled onto the floor.

While he was falling, he grabbed my ankle and pulled it, making me fall onto the floor as well.

I fell onto my right arm that took all the pressure from the fall. It started throbbing but I couldn't waste time. Jimin was already onto his knees.

I got up and threw a punch at his stomach. Jimin was unfazed from it, instead he clutched onto my wrist and waist before pushing me down onto the floor.

Shit his grip is too strong!!
I struggled under his hold. I looked up to see Jimin's smug face.

"8..9..10..And that's how you beat the shit out of someone." He scoffed.

He released his hold and fell back onto the floor.

"Don't tell me-"

"That's right, none of your attacks done anything to me." Jimin chuckled.

"How though!?" I asked throwing a water bottle to him.

"A secret.. Anyways you should've used that insane move on me if you wanted to beat me." He laughed before downing the water.

"As if, Yoongi warned you didn't he!?"
I punched him on his shoulder.

Jimin replied with a chuckle before we both tidied up and left.

××××

It was my first outing with the youngest three Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin. For which Namjoon allowed us to go out for a dinner.

I changed onto a black leather jacket with a normal t-shirt inside and ripped jeans.

We waited for a few minutes before Jungkook arrived. He opened the backdoor seats and sat right beside me.
"Woah, excited huh?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Hey sorry I took a while." He blushed whilst buckling his seatbelt. I shook my head to say that it's fine.

Then we drove off. In the mean time, they told me all sort of stuff about previous mission.

"I remember when Tae once fell into the enemy's pool and struggled to get out." Jungkook laughed.

"I remember that!! Yoongi had to jump in and help him up." Jimin chuckled.

"Hey you! Stop it or I'll throw you out of the car." Taehyung pouted embarrassingly.