He holds her by the waist, protectively. "I was going to keep you in the penthouse but i figure it'd be safer keeping you with me."

She looks up at him, "Am i in danger?"

He searches her eyes, "Not while i'm by your side, no. That's why i need you to stay with me. I won't let anything happen to you."

"They won't attack while agents are here, right?" She looked worried.

Roman holds her face in his hands, "Do you trust me?"

With hesitation, she nods her head.

"Then believe me, Arabella. I'll kill anybody who dare tries to get to you." He kisses the top of her head again, "Just stay by me."

She grips onto his hand a little tighter, turning to look at me. "If you don't stay safe i'm going to murder you myself."

I laugh, looking down with a small shake to my head. "I'll be safe for you."

"Good." She shifts uncomfortably. She looks around, nostrils flaring as she takes a breath. "Why do i feel like everybody is looking at me?"

"Because they are." Roman looks around, "So keep your chin high and make sure they know you're not intimidated."

"I am intimidated." She raises her head anyway.

"Could have fooled me." Roman mutters.

She cracks a smile at the joke, even i do, i don't think i've ever heard him make a joke.

Two agents start approaching us, Agent Hamada and Agent Da Rosa.

"You didn't call me." Da Rosa says to Arabella.

She flashes a smile at him, "You're not really my type, agent." Her eyes drift to Hamada, "If you and your girl-"

"Arabella." Roman warns her.

"Apologies, i didn't call you because i had no reason to, Agent Da Rosa."

"Can i help you agents or are you just here to piss me off again?" Roman sighs.

"You're still not wearing your ring." Hamada looks down at her hand clasped back with Roman.

Roman hasn't given it back to her, he said he won't until he's sure he has her where he wants her. I think it's more to do with the fact she said she doesn't want it back until he's in all the way, he isn't yet.

"Okay you've got me there." Arabella leans into Roman, "I don't like wearing rings, i hate them, they make my hands all heavy." She touches the necklace hanging around her neck, "So no ring, but this is pretty right?"

Improvisation at its finest.

"Hm." Hamada looks at me, "Mr. Reid."

"Mr. Hamada." I nod my head back.

"Is there a reason you're carrying a firearm today?"

"Authorised, i'm a bodyguard." I wink, "Is there a reason you're here today?"

"Believe it or not, when there's an event where a hundred gangsters are going to be, the FBI like to keep its leads." Da Rosa replies.

Arabella flinches at that, finally understanding the severity of this situation.

"Seem shocked, love." Da Rosa looks at Arabella.

"If you're not here to arrest us, leave." Roman places Arabella behind him, gripping her hand.

"Keeping an eye on you, Roman." Hamada nods his head, leaving alongside Da Rosa.

"He's intense." Arabella looks down, "I'm... Is there actually that many people here?"