Jack Sobieski

Jack Sobieski is a minor character in the Jem animated series. He is in the 14th and 15th episodes, The Music Awards, part 1 and part 2. He is a social worker at County Services.

SERIESJemROLE(S)Support characterOCCUPATIONSocial workerAFFILIATION(S)County Services Child Protection DepartmentPERSONAL INFORMATIONSPECIESHumanGENDERMaleSTATUSAliveHAIRBrownEYESLight blueAPPEARANCESFIRSTAPPEARANCEThe Music Awards (Part 1) (1986)...

SERIES
Jem
ROLE(S)
Support character
OCCUPATION
Social worker
AFFILIATION(S)
County Services Child Protection Department
PERSONAL INFORMATION
SPECIES
Human
GENDER
Male
STATUS
Alive
HAIR
Brown
EYES
Light blue
APPEARANCES
FIRST
APPEARANCE
The Music Awards (Part 1) (1986)
APPEARANCES
The Music Awards (Part 1)
The Music Awards (Part 2)

VOICED BY
Wally Burr

VOICED BYWally Burr

History

Jack is phoned up by Pizzazz after three of the Starlight Girls (Deirdre, Ba Nee and Krissie) run away from Starlight Mansion and seek out The Misfits. Pizzazz claims that Jerrica mistreats the girls at her foundation, and three of them have ran away. The Misfits formulate a plan to keep the girls out of sight so that Jerrica is prosecuted. Jack decides to investigate after consulting with his assistant and drives to the Starlight Mansion. He meets Jerrica there and questions the location of the missing girls. Ashley jumps in to cover for Jerrica, saying that they're handing out flyers for the Haven House benefit concert. He says that if he returns on the day of the concert and the girls aren't there, he'll shut down Starlight Foundation and place the children in other foster homes.

On the day of the concert, he checks in at Stouffer Stadium. He makes a note that the girls still aren't there, but reluctantly allows them the rest of the day to show up. If they don't arrive by night, he will be keeping his word. When they show up with Danse, he watches the girls reunite in a flood of tears, and leaves the concert, satisfied that everything is in good hands.

 When they show up with Danse, he watches the girls reunite in a flood of tears, and leaves the concert, satisfied that everything is in good hands

Appearance

Jack has brown hair and a mustache, with light blue eyes and glasses. His dress sense is appropriate according to his job as a social worker, wearing a royal blue suit jacket, grey pants and a white shirt.