Constanza

Constanza is a minor character in the Jem animated series. She is Wolfgang Mozart's fiancée.

SERIES
Jem
ROLE(S)
Mozart's fiancée
OCCUPATION
Aristocrat
PERSONAL INFORMATION
SPECIES
Human
GENDER
Female
STATUS
Deceased
HAIR
White (wig)
EYES
Pink
PARTNERSHIPS
Wolfgang Mozart (fiancé) †
APPEARANCES
FIRST
APPEARANCE
Journey Through Time (1988)
APPEARANCES
Journey Through Time

History

Wanting to get Jem and The Holograms out of the way so The Misfits can take their place in the upcoming "World History of Music Concert", Eric Raymond once again hires the services of Techrat, who has come up with his latest invention: a "Time Travel Device". The geek programs the device to send the girls back to Vienna in the year 1781. The machine works as intended, although suddenly a woman wearing Classical period garments appears in the room, who starts asking about someone named "Wolfie".

Raymond asks Techrat what happened, and the latter explains that in order to work, his gadget requires a tradeoff in body mass; so, because they sent The Holograms back in time, in exchange they'll receive people from the past. When the woman learns that she is in her future, she faints.

Back to The Holograms in Vienna, it's soon revealed that the woman that appeared in Techrat's laboratory is Constanza, fiancée of none other than prodigious Classical musician, Wolfgang Mozart.

Eric pressures Techrat to send Constanza back to her time. Not really knowing what's going to happen, Techrat activates the device one more time and Constanza is indeed returned to her time, while The Holograms on their part are sent to another point in time.

 Not really knowing what's going to happen, Techrat activates the device one more time and Constanza is indeed returned to her time, while The Holograms on their part are sent to another point in time

Trivia

• She is inspired by real life Austrian singer Constanze Mozart (née Weber), first wife of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.