Harriet Horn

Harriet Horn (sometimes written Harriet Horne) is a recurrent character in the Jem animated series. She is the host on her own talk show, The Harriet Horn Show.

"Never dull?" - HARRIET HORN

ALIAS(ES)Harriet HorneSERIESJemROLE(S)Support characterOCCUPATIONTalk show hostAFFILIATION(S)Lin-Z TVPERSONAL INFORMATIONSPECIESHumanGENDERFemaleSTATUSAliveRACECaucasianHAIRBlondEYESBluePARTNERSHIPSCool Trash magazine (sponsor)APPEARANCESFIRSTAPPE...

ALIAS(ES)
Harriet Horne
SERIES
Jem
ROLE(S)
Support character
OCCUPATION
Talk show host
AFFILIATION(S)
Lin-Z TV
PERSONAL INFORMATION
SPECIES
Human
GENDER
Female
STATUS
Alive
RACE
Caucasian
HAIR
Blond
EYES
Blue
PARTNERSHIPS
Cool Trash magazine (sponsor)
APPEARANCES
FIRST
APPEARANCE
Scandal (1987)
APPEARANCES
Scandal
Hollywood Jem (Part 1)
Straight from the Heart
Riot's Hope

VOICED BY
Marlene Aragon

History

Harriet's talk show appears on Lin-Z TV (channel 91), where The Lin-Z Show is also broadcasted. Her show is sponsored by Cool Trash magazine, so one can just imagine she likes to gossip about the celebrities she interviews. This is more than a talk show, though, as it is also full of scandals and news beyond the music, and also focuses more on the opinions of those involved.

While Harriet was genuinely eager to make the most of the Cool Trash magazine scandal involving Kimber, she has no personal grudge against her or Jem and The Holograms. She didn't appear to care much for The Misfits either, as evidenced by the look on her face while Pizzazz and Roxy were insulting Kimber during an interview on her show. Moreover, Harriet praised Jem and The Holograms for their performance of Dear Diary and was quick to silence Pizzazz after Sean Harrison debunked the Cool Trash interview as fake and she threatened to attack him physically.

 Moreover, Harriet praised Jem and The Holograms for their performance of Dear Diary and was quick to silence Pizzazz after Sean Harrison debunked the Cool Trash interview as fake and she threatened to attack him physically

Trivia

• Harriet Horn was probably inspired by American comedian and television host Joan Rivers.