Carrie

Carrie is a minor character in the Jem animated series. She is an employee at World Studios in charge of supervising the continuity of the movie Starbright starred by Jem and The Holograms.

SERIESJemROLE(S)Production crewOCCUPATIONContinuity supervisorAFFILIATION(S)World StudiosPERSONAL INFORMATIONSPECIESHumanGENDERFemaleSTATUSAliveRACECaucasianHAIRBlond with a pink stripeEYESLight bluePARTNERSHIPSAnthony Julian (boss)Debra (colleagu...

SERIES
Jem
ROLE(S)
Production crew
OCCUPATION
Continuity supervisor
AFFILIATION(S)
World Studios
PERSONAL INFORMATION
SPECIES
Human
GENDER
Female
STATUS
Alive
RACE
Caucasian
HAIR
Blond with a pink stripe
EYES
Light blue
PARTNERSHIPS
Anthony Julian (boss)
Debra (colleague)
Eric Raymond (former boss)
Miguel (colleague)
Georgia (colleague)
Patricia (colleague)

APPEARANCES
FIRST
APPEARANCE
Starbright (Part 1): Falling Star (1986)
APPEARANCES
Starbright (Part 1)
Starbright (Part 2)
Starbright (Part 3)

History

Not much is known or seen of Carrie in the series, other than she is an employee at World Studios who is in charge of supervising the continuity during the filming of the movie Starbright, starred by Jem and The Holograms. She can usually be seen accompanied by other staff members, such as Debra and Georgia. She mainly plays a secondary role in the series, just doing small remarks during other people's conversations.

She, along with most of the crew, eventually ends up quitting the production due to the unfavorable working conditions under Eric Raymond's management, and goes to work at Starlight Mansion to finish the film independently and for free.