Cindy Tucker

Cindy Tucker is a minor character in the Jem animated series. She is a reporter for Beat Scene magazine.

SERIES
Jem
ROLE(S)
Magazine journalist
OCCUPATION
Reporter
AFFILIATION(S)
Beat Scene magazine
PERSONAL INFORMATION
SPECIES
Human
GENDER
Female
STATUS
Alive
HAIR
Blond[1]
Brown[2]

EYES
Gray[1]
Violet[2]

APPEARANCES
FIRST
APPEARANCE
Britrock (1988)
APPEARANCES
Britrock
A Change of Heart

History

Cindy Tucker is a cunning reporter for Beat Scene magazine. She is introduced in the episode Britrock, where she arrives at the Rock Hard Café to interview Jem and The Holograms; there, she finds them in company of Sir Hugh Ridley, and, recognizing him, interviews him too. Jem tells her The Holograms will play benefit at the opening of his new establishment in London that weekend. Cindy demonstrates to know well about him and asks if this will be another one of his big famine relief benefits, to which Sir Hugh replies that it isn't, but that he'll be donating all the proceeds to help a friend of his, the Earl of Wissex. However, as soon as he mentions this, he realizes he has talked too much; he excuses himself and leaves. Cindy reappears in the episode A Change of Heart.

 Cindy reappears in the episode A Change of Heart

Trivia

• While she wears the same outfit in both episodes she appears in, they have different colors. More importantly, her hair color changes from blond to brown in the episode A Change of Heart.

• Her name sounds similar to American singer Cyndi Lauper, although this could be just a coincidence.