Captain Warren

Captain Warren is a minor character in the Jem animated series. He is the captain of a luxury cruiser Jem and The Holograms travel onto.

SERIES
Jem
ROLE(S)
Head of crew
OCCUPATION
Cruiser captain
PERSONAL INFORMATION
SPECIES
Human
GENDER
Male
STATUS
Alive
HAIR
Brown
EYES
Brown
APPEARANCES
FIRST
APPEARANCE
Island of Deception (1986)
APPEARANCES
Island of Deception
VEHICLE(S)
Luxury cruiser
VOICED BY
Wally Burr†

History

The captain of a luxury ocean liner Jem and The Holograms are traveling on board to attend a concert at St. Thomas. He invites the band to sit at his table during dinner that evening. Pizzazz, who is sitting with The Misfits on another table, asks why are The Holograms sitting with the Captain while they are getting a common treatment, and the waiter replies that he likes their music.

Back at the Captain's table, Kimber mentions that the Captain's granddaughter gave him their album for Christmas, then Aja complements her statement by pointing out that now he's a fan, and Shana finalizes it by saying that now the crew quarters are plastered with their posters, to the Captain's slight embarrassment.

The group keeps talking about the ship, when The Misfits start complaining about the place and the food. In response, Captain Warren asks Jem if they would be willing to perform something, and they agree by playing "Set Your Sails", to the attendants' enjoyment.

After dinner, the girls are talking about what are their plans for the rest of the evening, when one of the ship's crew asks them if they would be willing to partake on a little surprise for the Captain, since according to him it's his birthday. However, this only happens to be a ruse planned by The Misfits to get rid of The Holgrams, who paid the crew staff to convince them to hide inside one of the lifeboats.