Corwin

Corwin is a minor character in the Jem animated series. He is a cinematographer working at World Studios who was hired for the filming of the movie Starbright, starred by Jem and The Holograms.

SERIES
Jem
ROLE(S)
Production crew
OCCUPATION
Cinematographer
AFFILIATION(S)
World Studios
PERSONAL INFORMATION
SPECIES
Human
GENDER
Male
STATUS
Alive
RACE
African-American
HAIR
Black
PARTNERSHIPS
Anthony Julian (boss)
Eric Raymond (former boss)

APPEARANCES
FIRST
APPEARANCE
Starbright (Part 2): Colliding Stars (1986)
APPEARANCES
Starbright (Part 2)
Starbright (Part 3)

History

Not much is known or seen of Corwin in the series, other that he is a cinematographer working at World Studios who was hired for the filming of the movie Starbright, starred by Jem and The Holograms.

During the preparations for a dangerous scene involving Jem crossing on top of a prop log over a chasm, various people in the crew point out the lack of safety measures, such as the use of stuntmen and safety nets. However, Eric Raymond dismisses these complaints, stating that only he'll decide what's needed on the set. Listening to this, Corwin steps up and tells him he won't film unless the proper safety precautions are taken, which results in Raymond firing him on the spot and taking charge of the filming by himself (in a similar manner as he self-proclaimed the director of the film after firing Anthony Julian).

Later on, and after most of the crew quits the production due to the unfavorable working conditions under Raymond's management, Corwin goes to work at Starlight Mansion to finish the film independently and for free.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Trivia

• Corwin makes a couple of cameos during the music videos for "Congratulations" by The Misfits, and "People Who Care" by Jem and The Holograms.