Writer's Rant (if you will)

So the story is over, as previously stated in the last chapter. To summarise their lives after that, Levi retired due to his injuries and current state yet still is the workaholic he is and so he helps Mikasa with any case she gets. He frequents at Christa's coffee shop to relax and have a good read or talk to Christa about Mikasa or his personal issues.

Mikasa is continuing her mentor's and boyfriend's work in the precinct and is now known as the Ackerman successor, a valiant and fierce enforcer of the law. She still has ptsd from the Titan case from time to time but Levi has taken the time to make sure she always keeps herself on top of the priority list. Though he is technically retired, he is still in some terms the boss in there due to his experience and the amount of respect the group has for him.

Now this is more for me to improve on my future stories as I believe that my writing is nowhere near perfect despite my ego telling me otherwise. So if you guys could leave comments on what you liked about my writing, what I could improve on, presentation details like how dialogue should be displayed, etc then that would be a huge help. As well as what sort of story would you like to see next. I know I have my saimaki story up and running rn and I'm glad that people like it but I'm not stopping there. I have a few ideas on what I could do like a gyiuu x shinobu one or maybe kyoko x Celeste one, possibly a Chaol x wheelchair for all my Sarah j mass book lovers.

So yeah. Let me know what you'd like to see me write and thank you all for sticking it through the end.