"Just go and don't come back"

Start from the beginning

I interrupted him 'Tobbias, I'm s-' he looked angry at me and walked out of the room.
I tried to stand op 'Tobbias, please wait I'm so sooohooooo-' And.. I felt.

Well done Amalia, what now?

After ten minutes or something I heared footsteps coming, and I'm still on the ground trying to stand up... Is Tobbias coming back to help me? I looked to the door and saw Mason.

'Mason?' I asked and smiled 'Wh- what are you doing here?'
'Me? What are you doing here?'
'I-I...'
'She needs to stay here because my mother knows her mother, she'll leave within a week' he said and walked away.

Oke, to be honest.. It hurt when he said that? His happy voice was gone, which I means that his idiotic side is back again, I can see it in his eyes. They're like steel, they don't 'sparkle' anymore. Is it my fault? Yes.. Now I feel guilty, I had to listen first...

'Well then, Tobbias is a bit moody sometimes... He's also throwing a boysnight tonight' he said

Wait.. A boysnight? And.. Wait since when? Huh? And me? I'm a girl.. And I'm gonna be alone in my room for hours.. Well thank you Tobbias..

'WAIT? What happend here?!' He said worried 'Are you okey?' As he looked trough my room.
'Yes, I'm fine' I lied
'What happend with your leg?'
'I felt in the woods, my knee is a bit infected and I bruised my foot..'
'How did th-'
'Who's coming tonight?' I interrupted him
'I'm gonna call the boys, no one else I think' he said
'When did he actually descide to throw one?'
'Well, actually a few minutes ago, when he opened the door for me. He seemed angry, annoyed and irritated' he explains

Oh okey, well.. I'll go to.. ,I started thinking, to Anna!?
'You're staying here!' Mason said so I think I did the loud thinking thing again
'I-I don't know'
'Ahhh come on' he started begging 'what can go wrong?'

What can go wrong? Well, Tobbias hates me, I don't like his idiot side, I think I'm gonna call it his dark side? Because his eyes darken when he's like that.

Where can I go to? I don't know any girl around here? Maybe I can go to my familiy???! Probably not, bur if I ask Tobbias? I mean he doesn't care about my safety right now! I miss my family so much, I can't wait to see them!

'You can stay with us!' He said after I didn't answer his question

'SHE'S NOT' a voice behind him said, Logan.. 'Didn't you see how angry Tobbias was?'
'Yes, but that doesn't make even sense? So she can't stay because Tobbias is grumpy again?'
'Dude, didn't you see the fucking door? Do you think it was a swarm of bees or a duck army who did this?'
Tobbias looked to me like he asked me something. I looked away.

'Well, it's his house and I'm here for just a week' I answered 'I'm not gonna crush his boysnight' -Jip, this is my way to go back to the conversation we had before Logan came, thanks Logan btw.
'You won't because you're invited' he said smiling but I also could see a bit of worrie in his eyes.

--------
'Tobbias!' I yelled
'What?' He said angry
'Wahoow easy tiger, I wanted to ask something'
'Then ask, talk faster. You talk so slow' he said with his dark voice
'Can I go to my family, while you're throwing this boysnight?' I asked
'Do whatever you want, I don't care'
'Oh' I said a bit hurt 'well okey then, I'll pack my stuff'
'Fine by me'
'Fine'
'Good'
'Good'
'Just go' he started 'and don't come back'

To be honest, this really hurt..

'Well, okey then.. I-I' I didn't finish and walked away with my crutches.

Tobbias p.o.v.
I was sleeping when I suddenly heared someone my name screaming. 'AAAAAAAAAAAAA, TOBBBBIIIIIAAAAASSSSS!!' I think it's Emma' voice. Oh no, NOOO did they find her? Oh god no!!
I stood up as fast as possible and ran to her room 'TOBBBIIIIIIAAAA-'
'I'M COMING IN! GO AWAY FROM THE DOOR' I screamed
'It's not locked!' I heared.... a bit too late..

DOEFFF. And... I broke the door...
'WHAT DID YOU DO?!' She yelled
'ARE YOU OKEY? WHAT HAPPEND' I said worried
'STOP YELLING!'
'YOU'RE YELLING, STOP YELLing..' I slowly stopped yelling
'I'm fine thanks, but I'm not sure THE DOOR IS.'
'You screamed! I tought something happen!'
'Why would you think that?!'

Well, on the paper that I ate someone actually admit that he wante to kill you.. So how can I explain that? I looke away, to the ground. She looked suspicious at me'
'I asked why wo-'
'Why did you scream my name?' I interrupted her
'And why didn't you first cheked if the door was locked or not!'
'I-I don't know, you yelled my name.. I just tought..' This time she interrupted me 'What did you thought?'

And I didn't answer.

'Why did you call my name?'
'Well, I stood up...'
'Yes? Of course you did..?' I started to get annoyed
'Listen!'
'Talk faster!' I snapped
'Urgh you're driving me crazy just listen and don't talk'
'But th-'
'Well I stood up'
'You already said that' I said annoyed
'Shut up' She snapped 'and was wearing a pajama..'
'Yes? What's the problem in tha-' I stopped 'ohhh...'
'Yes, OOHH' She parroted me on the same tone
'It's not what you think'
'Well, tell me. I stepped in the car with my CLOTHES. And I woke up in my short pajama and not my red shirt, so I guess yours?'
'Yes, b-'
'You're real-'
'Now it's my turn shut up and listen' he snapped 'I didn't wanted to wake you up so I carries you to your bedroom, you couldn't sleep in your clothes, so I went to my room to pick a red shirt and black sweatpant for you and-' She interrupted me
'THEN YOU JUST CHANGED ME?' She snapped
'Shut up, and NO. I went downstaires to my mother, and asked her to change you! Do you really think that I would just, just ch-'

I got mad and walked away. What does she think? I would never do something like that! I'm not an idiot, okey maybe a bit but not in that way!

I walked downstaires to the kitchen as I heared someone knocking on the door.
'Hey bro, what are you doing?' He asked
I said and walked away
'Wahauw, someone's grumpy todayy'
'Shut up'

'What happend?' He asked
'Nothing'
'Don't lie to me!'
'Go upstaires and help' I said, I feel guilty for leaving her there, she can't stand up..
'What?'
'JUST GO'
'Fine, fine, I'm going cheeez'

He went upstaires. I followed him, I mean.. I didn't follow him, I actually wanted to be sure Emma is okey.

I walked by as I heared him ask something. 'She needs to stay here because my mother knows her mother, she'll leave within a week' I said and walked away.. With a bit of guilt.. She doesn't feel home and I'm making it worse.. Well done Tobbias, well done.

------
Tobbias!' I heared Emma yelling my name
'What?' I said angry
'Wahoow easy tiger, I wanted to ask something'
'Then ask, talk faster. You talk so slow' I said
'Can I go to my family, while you're throwing this boysnight?'
'Do whatever you want, I don't care'

This is a lie. I think. Because I hate her but I don't want her to be hurt. Yesterday, wauw, I just wasted a day of sleep because of the whole 'like like or like thing' but now I'm sure, I hate her and she probably hates me too.

'Oh, well okey then. I'm gona go to pack my stuff'
'Fine by me' I said annoyed
'Fine'
'Good'
'Good'
'Just go' I started as I said something I immediately regretted 'and don't come back'

'Well, okey then.. I-I... ' She said not finishing her sentence and walked away.

I'm so stupid, how can I do this? I need to protect her even if I hate her. Yes, she's different but it doesn't mean it has to mean something? What now?

-----------
Heyy guys,
Yesterday, I said that I had to learn for my tests.. I tried but... Yeah.. I didn't really had the concentration to learn... So instead of trying to learn I decided to write a chapter :)

I'm not sure if I'm going to update until saturday or sunday.