03

—

Soon enough, lunch time had arrived and both me and Jiwoo found ourselves sat at a table in the lunch hall discussing whatever had come to mind whilst also cracking a few jokes here and there.

We were in the middle of debating how to pronounce certain words before crashing sounds caught us by surprise as we both turned our attention to the doors, only to see a large group of students trying to force their way in.

Both me and Jiwoo stood up in shock as the glass door broke, many students piling on top of each other but what shocked us more was the fact that we had just seen what they were running from. Zombies?

We both looked at each other in a panic whilst watching the chaos that had just unfolded around us.

Suddenly, we heard a voice call out to any person who wasn't being eaten to come to safety. I turned to find that the voice belonged to Cheongsan before I felt Jiwoo grab ahold of my hand and bring me to the window.

I silently nodded at Chengsan, thanking him before swiftly climbing out the window, Jiwoo following immediately after.

In the corner of my eye I could see Onjo waiting at the window, most likely for Cheongsan, but that was the least of my worries as I grabbed Jiwoo and pulled her along with me through a small walkway to the the front of the school.

It seemed like there was the same problem at the front as well as we ran through the crowd managing to dodge every attack that was aimed at us.

Suddenly I felt a tug at my arm, causing me to stop as I turned around to face my sister, worry more than evident on her face.

"Where do we go? It seems they're everywhere." After hearing that I turned around looking for any escape route possible and I finally spotted of after a few seconds.

I had seen Namra get pulled into the window of a classroom and a ladder fall from the position it was in due to a student knocking into it.

I turned back to Jiwoo and pointed in the direction of the ladder, "We can position the ladder so it will lead to the window, I just saw our Class President get pulled into it." My sister nodded in response before we both sprinted off in the direction of the ladder.

Once we had arrived we had begun placing the ladder into position as I spoke, "You can go up first." I suggested, getting an immediate look of 'wtf' from Jiwoo.

"Why? I'm the older one, you should go first." She responded as we had finally positioned the ladder.

"I'm the one who did martial arts for 6 years and am more likely to be able to fight whatever those things are now get your ass up that ladder or this could be the end of both of us." I said in a rushed voice and straight after Jiwoo nodded, realising our difference in abilities before climbing up the ladder in what she must have thought was a fast speed but in fact, once again, she looked more like a sloth.