26. Who won now???

Hello my lovely readers...

I really hope you all are enjoying the story. Once again, really thanks for all the love, votes, comments and support that you are giving for the story. It really means a lot to me.

I want to dedicate this story to gowrisiree callmelab Hanest03 reecha1 wonderwomenk AnisAhmad412 and everyone.

Let's get into the story.

***************************************
Roshan POV:

When they went out, I wanted to follow and see what they were doing. But Nia stopped me.

"Roshan, you should let her suffer. If you go out there, she will know that you still care." She said and made me sit.

"Nia, do you think I am doing the right thing.?" I asked her.

"Yes of course. You are doing this for your mom. And anything is correct when it comes for mom." She said.

"I don't know, and I don't think if my mom will be happy with actually what I am doing." I said.

"You know what, don't think deeply. Let's go out somewhere and actually party for our first day acting, just like the old days. It will help you to take your mind off." She said.

"No, I will go home and rest for the day." I said and got up, paying the bill.

"Bye Nia. Thanks a lot for coming." I said and left from there when she tried to stop me again.

I went home and I saw dad sitting at the dinning table having his meals.

I was going up to my room, when he called me out.

"Beta, had your dinner?" He asked.

"Why do you care? You are having it happily right. Have it. Why do you care for others." I said in rage.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Are you seriously asking me what happened after what you did to mom. Because of what you did, my life is also ruined." I said.

He went silent.

"I came across your lover. You know how happy she is. With her family and daughter. Whom I loved, but started to hate her because of you." I said angrily.

"What?" He was confused.

"Yes, the girl who changed me, made me smile again, brighten my life, Ashni, she is Nidhi and Dr. Ashutosh daughter. My worst nightmare came true. " I said.

"Roshan listen" he tried to talk.

"Don't even try. I know how much pain mom went through, so I am making them pay for what you all did to her." I said.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"That's non of your business. But I gave scar to them like how you all did to mom." I said.

"What?" He said in disbelief.

"Yes, I am giving them the pain and make them suffer like how mom did." I said.

Immediately he slapped me. I was in shock, from my childhood, he never slapped, how much ever mischievous I was and how cold I was to him.

 I was in shock, from my childhood, he never slapped, how much ever mischievous I was and how cold I was to him