"Yes?",I look up at her .

"Can you take this papers to the meeting room?",she asks .

"Yes sure",I say and take the papers from her .

I take the elevator and go to the floor where the meeting was taking place .

I reach and head towards the room .

Bringing my hand up I checked the time on my watch .

Meeting is in 10 minutes .

As I was checking the time I didn't realise someone was coming and I bumped into the person resulting the papers to fall .

I quickly bend down and start collecting the paper .

I feel the other person also helping me .

"Here",the person says and I look at the person .

I think I recognise him . But I can't remember who he is or where did I saw him ?

"Excuse me",I say as he was staring at me .

"Sorry here",he says and forwards me the papers .

I take the papers from him and our hands slightly touches which makes me flinch as his hands touched the bruise on my hand .

"Thankyou for helping",I say and quickly leave from there .

_______________

We were in the meeting room when the door opened and Kabir Malhotra and Yash Malhotra entered inside .

We all get up and greet them and they greet us back .

"Okay let's start",Mr.Kabir says .

Mrs. Anika gets up and starts to explain about our designs and various other things .

Almost 1 hour later we were done .

"Okay thankyou everyone and yes Mr.Noah and Mrs.Ariel are gonna come at our company next week with Mr.Zach so pls make sure everyone are present at the company till they leave India",Mr.Yash says .

"Yes sir",we all say .

Mr.Noah is the CEO of a famous company in Newyork and one the famous company in whole world ANDERSON INDUSTRIES .

Mrs. Ariel his wife is the CEO of another famous company in New York and one of the famous company in the whole world WILLIAM CORP.

They both worked on a project with Malhotra Industries few years ago in London along with Mr. Zach who is a famous Interior designer .

And here now they are all doing a project with Malhotra Industries again and this time in India .

It's a hotel+restaurant in Mumbai .

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Aarya came to me .

"Saw you running towards the building why were you running?",she asks .

"Missed the bus didn't found a taxi , cab or auto so ran",I tell her .

"No way you ran for like 15 minutes?",she asks couldn't able to believe it .

"Yes I did , I had too and today's meeting was important and I couldn't miss it so I ran like I literally ran",I tell her .

"Damn Trisha don't miss the bus next time why don't you purchase a scooty?",she asks .

"I will I am saving money for it . My last savings went into taking a laptop. And I am saving for the apartment too so it will take time till that time gotta go everywhere either by bus , cab or auto",I say .

"I am saving for purchasing a apartment too",she says .

And we proceed towards our floor as we talk about the apartments .

When we reach our floor Radha comes to us .

"Guys did you heard about that Jiya in the human resource department she is dating someone in the office",she says .

"Really?",I and Aarya ask .

"Yes well someone from her department saw her with a man they were acting lovely dovey but couldn't see the man's face properly and it's believed he is from our company only",she tells us .

Well Radha loves gossiping . Everyday since I joined the Malhotra Industries Radha tells us about something or the other happening at the company . Or either she gossips about bollywood .

She was telling us more details when we were intrupted .

"Guys it's time to work you can talk later on",it was Mrs.Anika .

"Sorry",we apolozise to her and get back to work .

_______________

After work when I was heading back home I prayed to god to not let chachi ,chacha , Kavya and Vishal to to be home .

But unfortunately Chachi was home .

As soon as I enter I find her sitting on the sofa .

I didn't even remove my scandals when she says .

"Make dinner quickly it will be dinner time soon",She says .

"Okay",I say and keeping my bag in my room I come back downstairs and after washing my hands I start to prepare the dinner .

I was already exhausted from work and now I have to cook dinner .

While I was making dinner Kavya comes in the kitchen and kicks me on my legs making me stumble forwards .

I gasp my hands were about to fall in the hot oil but Luckily it didn't .

I look at her and she just smirks .

"Your hands should have went inside that hot oil",saying that she leaves .

This types of comments aren't new to week . I have been hearing this type of comments since the past 14 years .

Ignoring her comments I prepare the rest of the dinner .

______________

While I served everyone the dinner I made sure to not do something which will make chacha and chachi angry . Because I know better than making them angry .

After their dinner is done they all head to their rooms while I clean the utensils and the kitchen . After that I take some food for me and go to my room to eat it .

While I eat dinner I read a romance novel .

After I am done eating I do some work about the upcoming project .

                         *******

What are you views about Trisha?

And yes sorry for uploading late I was gonna post the first chapter when I come back from my offline classes but when I read the first chapter I didn't feel like uploading whatever I wrote in the first chapter itself so I decided to rewrite the first chapter in my free time .

And gonna rewrite the other chapters too .

Pls vote , share and comment if you loved the chapter !

Next update will be up soon !

So stay tuned !