Lucy Pevensie X Fem Child Reader (Narnia)

Summary: Y/N is Tumnus' little sister her and Lucy become great friends.

Third person pov...

As Lucy and tumnus get to the Fauns house Lucy opens the door and helps Tumnus through the door "Can I help you with that?" She says and brings in some of his parcels.

"Why thank you!" Said the Faun as he brought everything in and puts it in the kitchen. Lucy looks at a picture by the door she picks it up.

"Oh... That is my father." Said a young voice, The voice surprised Lucy as she turned and saw a young Faun standing next to her. Lucy looks back at the picture "He had a nice face. You look alike" she said smiling at her.

Hearing Lucy talking to someone makes Tumnus come out of the kitchen he spots the Faun "Y/N don't be so rude next time introduce yourself before scaring our guest" he said making the Faun looking down in embarrassment.

"Oh it's okay Mr Tumnus, I'm Lucy" she said holding her hand out to the Faun. Who looks at it. "It's a hand shake" she explained making the Faun hold her hand "I'm Y/N" said the Faun almost whispering.

"Nice to meet you" smiled Lucy making Y/N smile the two then sat on the sofas in the living rooms and began talking and getting to know each other more as Tumnus watches his Sister make a friend.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot for Lucy

Request are open!

Word count: 262