Guinevere X Fem Reader (Merlin)

Here's another Merlin oneshot, I haven't written one for Gwen yet so here is one for her.

Summary: Gwen gets put in the same cell as Y/N, they start talking and become friends. (Season 2)

Third person pov...

Hengists men throw Gwen inside the cell roughly making the beautiful girlvtrio and fall face first on to the ground.

The man only sneered and walked away leaving Gwen alone, as the dark haired girl looked around the cell she was put in she was not alone in it.

In the corner far from the door was another person sleeping, she looked alotnmote dirty and grimy than Gwen was she could tell her cell mate had been there alot longer than she had.

Gwen sat on the bed and wrapped her arms around her legs and looked at the girl, who was still asleep. She had long H/C hair which was knotted, her face, hands and arms where covered in mud and dust with a long cut across one side of her face.

Her clothes looked like rags with all the rips and tears in the, she did wear shoes, Gwen was glad they kept her shoes as well. Gwen decided to wait for the other girl to wake up, so she watched over the girl from the bed deciding she would protect her Cellmate.

2 hours later...

After waiting and waiting for 2 hours Gwens cell mate opened her eyes, she yawned and stretched her arms above her head.

She looked around her face relaxed but tensed up when she saw Gwen sitting on the Small bed, Gwen smiled at her.

"Hello, I'm Gwen" she said standing up but she didn't go towards the other girl. Gwen waited a couple minutes before the girl spoke. "I'm Y/N" Gwen smiled happy to know the name of her cell mate.

After that the awkward and tense atmosphere went away and the two began telling each other stories about themselves and how they got there, Gwen told Y/N about Morgana and how she is pretending to be the Lady Morgana. Y/N was interested in Gwens life in Camelot.

Gwen also learnt a few things about Y/N, her story was Hengist killed her family and burnt down her village, she was the only surviver. "I have been here for many weeks now I can't remember how many" said Y/N softly she was sad about her family and village.

Gwen wrapped an arm around the other girl and Y/N leaned into her, the two sat like this for a while until Lancelot came and helped them escape their cell.

The end!

Hoped you liked this one shot for Gwen.

Request are always open.

Word count : 460