Moaning Myrtle X Fem Reader (Harry Potter)

Just started watching Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets, and decided to write another Harry Potter oneshot.

Summary : Myrtle and Y/N are friends, whenever Y/N has time spared she remembers visits Myrtle in the Girls Bathroom

________

Third person pov...

It had been a normal day for the Ghody Meytle, she had scared some First Years who made their way to her Bathroom.

Talked to peeves and spent the day slaying around her bathroom she went down to the chamber as well for a bit.

But was waiting, not for a thing but for a person a very special person someone who Myrtle has known years and years

They were another host who was the same age as Myrtle but the best part was she was a ghost as well.

She too had been one of the victims from when the Basilisk was first released 50 years ago.

Speak of the devil here she Is now "Myrtle" called and sweet but quiet voice.

With a giddy smile Myrtle floo over to the other ghost, she was called Y/N L/N, she had been a Ghost for Many years.

"Y/N you came" yelled Mrtly throwing herself at the other Ghost, they hugged for what seemed for years before pulling apart.

"of course I came, why wouldn't I, i love seeing my Girl" said Y/N making Myrtle blush and Bury her head into Y/Ns shoulder.

Smiling and Blushinh both girls then sat on top of the entrance to the chber of secrets and began telling each other about their day.

The end!

Hello so sorry for the wait but here's one for Myrtle as I've never seen one written for her before.

I wrote this last week and finished writing it just now as I'm having a horrible Anxiety attack.

Hope you like it and don't forget to comment characters and ideas for me!

Ps sorry for it being short

Bye!

Word count : 330