Pepper Potts X Fem Reader(Marvel)

So this is an idea from @ThatOfficalSandwhich

So thanks for this idea!

Summary : Y/N is peppers assistant and has a huge crush on pepper and awkwardly asked her out but is scared for a rejection but pepper secretly has a crush on Y/N

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Y/N pov...

"Come on Y/N it's not that hard just ask her out its not like shes your boss or anything we'll she is but whatever" I whisper to myself as I stand outside My bosses door.

Okay I admit this is the worst idea ever, I mean come on the worst thing she could do is fire me.

Right but she's my boss how the hell are you meant to ask out your Female boss of an effing date.

This is nuts why did I think this was a good to do, she used to date the millionaire Tony fucking Stark.

HOW AM I ME AT TO COMPETE WITH THAT!

"Uhhhh stupid *smack* stupid *smack* stupid " I continue to smack my forehead hard on the wall next to my bosses door.

I have been an assistant to Pepper Potts for months now since she became CEO of Stark industries.

She has done wonders for this company much better than its owner has ever done-oops.

Dont tell anyone i said that.

Anyway back to my problem, asking my boss out.

I could write her a note that asks her so I don't have to face rejection if she says no.

Uhhhgh ive been standing outside for more then 20 minutes people are starting to look at me.

I must look like a fool standing here.
I look at the door and hold my hand up to knock but I can't my hand won't do it.

*breath in*

*breath out*

*in*

*out*

" *knock*"

"come in~"

"Oh shit"

I then slowly open the door, I walk in and close it again.

I face my beautiful ginger haired boss and I forget what I'm hear for and why.

Pepper looks up and smiles when she sees it me who came in, she then points to a chair in front of her desk.

So I walk over and sit in his adjusting my clothes hoping I don't look so nervous, I mean your always nervous when your with your boss right.

"Hello Y/N was there something you need" she asked me she still had a smile on her face.

I could feel myself blushing bright red, oh crap.

I nervously played with my hands in my lap not knowing what to say, how do I start.

"W-well I was W-wondering if you wouldconsidergoingoutwithme" my last sentence came out in a rush.

She had a confused look on her face but she was still smiling her smile never left when I told her what I said.

"I said *ahem*

Would you consider going out with me" I mutter almost to quietly.

I can't look her in the eyes, she hasn't said anything, I'm screwed up I start to stand but a hand holds me in place.

Instead I sit back Down it was pepper she had stopped me from leaving, slowly I look up so see her positively beaming.

"Yes Y/N I would love to go out with you" she said

"R-really" I was lost for words she nodded, I felt a grin from on my lips.

"awesome, then I'll pick you up from work on Friday then" I said standing up she nodded.

I left her office skipping happily that she returns my love and that I didn't get fired.

The end

Hope you like this one, don't forget to comment more oneshot ideas for me please

Bye!

Word count : 630