Hela X Fem Reader (Marvel) pt 2

Summary : Y/N Helps Hela take over Asgard as they are Married.
Y/N got hidden away with Helas undead army as Odin didn't like that his daughter loved a girl

Third person pov… 

Hela then picked up Y/N in her arms and looked around as her undead army came back alive, Hela smiled evilly and jumped back up the hole in the floor scaring Scurg who was standing by the hole.

“Y/N my love this is Scurg our loyal servant” said Hela, Scurg quickly bowed to Hela and her wife who he just recognised who she was. He remembered a Queen called Y/N L/N who married Hela Odinson. 

“Yes, my queens” he said before scurrying away to get everything decorated how Hela wanted it.

Y/N breathed in the fresh air she was very happy to be out of that hole and was glad her wife came for her, “now my Queen lets get you freshened up and into your old battle armour” Hela then carried Y/N to their old room and put
Y/N down on the bed. 

while Hela started the bath Y/N laid on the big bed and closed her eyes after thousands of years being locked away and dead Y/Ns legs were very weak, so Hela had to carry her around everywhere not that the goddess of Death cared she loved Y/N a lot. 

Time skip… 

After getting washed and dressed the two Queens wondered around the castle and got to the throne room where they heard the people of Asgard banging on the doors to the castle.

Hela sighed and glared at the doors. “What on earth are they trying to accomplish by doing that” she asked herself rubbing her forehead.

“Maybe we should go show them who we are Love” suggested Y/N making Hela stop sighing she smiled at her Wife. 

“Amazing as always my love” 

The two Queens then teleported to the front of the courtyard; Hela stood tall on the top of the stairs while Y/N sat on the stairs below Hela.

The soldiers pointed their swords, spears and shields at the two Women. “I have a feeling that you don’t know who we are?” questioned Hela looking at her nails before looking at the soldiers in front of them. 

“Pity you will all perish” stated Y/N in a cold voice there was a reason she was the Wife of the Goddess of Death and that was because she hated Odin as much as Hela did, she was also as powerful as Hela was.

One by one the Asgardian soldiers attacked the two women, but Hela killed them all one by one the great army fell like flies. 

“Woo, perfect job my love” exclaimed Y/N as she clapped for her wife who did a bow playfully, soon the two were back in the throne room, Hela sat in the chair with Y/N sitting sideways on her lap.

The two looked intimidating with Helas huge wolf-like pet sitting behind them. “I love you my love” said Y/N as she kissed Helas pale cheek, the black haired woman smiled and turned her head to Y/N and whispered, “I love you to my world”. 

The end! 

Hope you liked part 2 for Hela!  

Word count: 560