Anna maria X fem reader (pirates of the Caribbean)

Summary: Y/N is Jacks twins' sister, and she meets Anamaria the two get along very well.

Third person pov...

Gibbs, Jack, Will and Y/N all walk along the line of potential crew mates. "Feast ya eyes captains" said Gibbs as they see all the men waiting in line. As they walk along, they see men of all sizes and a short angry looking man.

"So, this is your able-bodied crew" said Will sarcastically making Y/N hit his arm making the man glare at her while the two acted like children Jack and Gibbs walked ahead leaving them behind. When the two notice and run to catch up Y/n hears a female voice asking Jack a question.

'so I'm not the only woman on board' she thought grinning and standing next to her brother, she stuck her tongue out at Will and turned to the person wearing a hat over their face. Jack has an uneasy look on his face, so he pulls the hat up so the persons face was now seen.

"Yes! I'm not the only woman" exclaimed Y/N making the lady in front of her grin at her making Y/N blush bright red she didn't think she would say it that loud. Will then leaned closer to Y/N "does Jack know her or something?" he asked her.

Y/N shrugged her shoulders "maybe depends really I've lost track of all the girls he's been with" she whispers back, the two sat back and watched how everything played out. Jack then takes the woman's hat completely off "Anna Maria" he manages to say before he gets slapped hard across the face.

Gasps are heard from around them while one person starts laughing and you all know who that is right, Y/N Sparrow. The younger twin holds her stomach in laughter at the face her brother made after being slapped by the beautiful pirate in front of him. "I suppose you didn't deserve that" said Will in a sarcastic voice to Jack as he moved away from the angry woman in front of him.

"no that one I deserved" said the Captain while he watched his Sister talk with the woman who just slapped him.

"Okay that was perfect" wheezed Y/N as she stopped laughing, Anna Maria gave the girl a smug smile she was happy with herself. "So, who are you then?" she asked Y/N, "I'm Y/N Sparrow, Jacks sister" she said.

"Sorry you have to be related to him" whispered Anna Maria to Y/N who laughed, while the two-woman plotted against Jack, said Captain was happy his sister found a friend for their trip.

For the rest of the trip the two women because great friends and talked a lot together.

The end!

So sorry for not updating in forever I haven't had many ideas for one shots nor had the motivation.

Requests are open!

Word count: 503