MJ X Fem Reader (Marvel)

I have finally decided to write one for MJ!

Summary : Y/N finally (The Avengers) meet her girlfriend.

~~~

Third person pov...

"Hey Y/N, MJ" said Ned and Peter when they saw the two girls sitting together, it was lunch at their school so the four are sitting together.

Y/N smiled at them from MJs lap "hey guys" she said and then nudged MJ who smirked at the two "Hey losers" she said this made Y/N poke her making her laugh.

Ned and Peter were both used to the PDA MJ and Y/N show around them but they are fine with it.

"so, when are you going to meet Y/Ns Family MJ" asked Peter making the two girls stop eating and look at each other.

MJ smirked "yeah Y/N Darling when am I meeting your family" she asked Sarcastically making
Y/N gulp.

"uhh after school" she questioned making MJ smile at her "great" she said, Y/N could tell this was a bad idea.

She thought about how her Dad would react about her having a Girlfriend, but I mean its her dad and hes best friends with Tony stark.

Time skip...

"come on Y/N time for me to meet your Family" Said MJ looping her arm through Y/Ns and they were off to Avengers Tower where she lives.

After walking for half an hour they arrived at the entrance, Y/N gets out her card and uses it to get through security as they went through Jarvis' voice was heard.

"Welcome Back Y/N, I shall let DR banner know you are home" said the British AI, "that's cool Jarv also this is MJ my Girlfriend" said Y/N

"Hello MJ nice to meet you" said The AI. "Hi JARVIS" said MJ, soon they arrived at the Avengers floor where Y/N lives with her Family.

As they walk in most of the Avengers are in the living room, apart from Thor who is in Asgard.

"Hey guys, I'm home" said Y/N making them look at her, they all greeted her Bit it was Natasha who asked who MJ was.

"who's that with you Y/N" asked the Russian spy, Y/N blushed whem the others looked at her and MJ.

Before she could answer Tony and Bruce walk in from their lab, Bruce smiles at his Daughter.

"welcome home Y/N/N, JARVIS let us no you were home" he said kissing his daughters head and walking to the couch where the others are sat.

"okay guys I have something to tell you" yelled Y/N making everyone look at her.

She swollowed and looked at MJ before continuing "I um I'm a Lesbian and I have a Girlfriend who is MJ here" she said quickly

The first person so do anything was her Dad who stood up and hugged her he had a smile on his face.

"that's amazing sweetheart" he said

"nice to meet you MJ" said Natasha

"that's nice Y/N" said the others making Y/N happy that they accepted her.

Y/N and MJ smile at each other as the others ask questions about them and MJ.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot for MJ so sorry its a bit rushed I just wanted to get it out quickly for you guys!

Word count : 562