Shuri X Fem Reader (Marvel) Pt 2

So here's part 2 for my first oneshot that was Shuri I have been hoping to write more for her so here she is again!

For broom_broom14 who requested another part!
____

Summary : you are the Adopted daughter of Tony stark and steve rogers, you have a huge crush on shuri the Princess of wakanda so you start messaging her.

New summary : Shuri is over and meets the rest of your family the avengers!

Hope you like it

____-______--____---____----

Start of recap...

By the end of T'challa and shuris visit Y/N and Shuri where having a blast, they haven't seen each other in person sire they have face timed

But it wasn't the same, they where sitting next to each other, hands just bearly touching.

Y/N looked at shuris beautiful face for a few minutes, shuri then faced her as she noticed she was staring.

Then they were leaning in towards each other closer and closer until.

They kissed!

It was a sweet kiss filled with love

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Shuri and Y/N were enjoying their time together, they were sat on the sofa in stark tower watching the star wars the phantom menace.

It had been a quiet day as most of the Avengers where doing things.

The two girls had the big screen TV to themselves Shuri was staying for the weekend.

as Tony and T’challa were discussing vibranium trading between stark industries and Wakanda.

Steve was out with Natasha And clint was off visiting his family for the day.

Thor was on Asgard doing kingly things and the rest where around the compound.

Bruce was with Betty Ross in the science labs.

Back to Shuri and Y/N.

As they cuddled on the sofa steve walked in and saw the girls.

Y/N  smiled and waved to her Dad who waved back , he looked at shuri and smirked.

“nice to meet the girl Y/N  had an enormous crush on” he said making both girls blush.

smiling steve then walked out and then in came Natasha she had walked back with him.

She took one look at Shuri and her niece before shrugging and walking off to the gym to train. 

Few hours later…

As they finish the third Star Wars movie Clint walks in.

he had a tired look on his face with pen marks and little drawings on his cheeks he looked weird

he didn’t seem to notice them instead he just fell onto the sofa fast asleep.

Shuri and Y/N both giggled quietly as he did and continued to watch their movies.

Bruce and Betty eventually came up from the lab and got something to drink each and walked into the living room.

As they did they saw Clint snoring loudly with a sock in his mouth on one sofa.

the other one occupied by Y/N who only had one sock on and another girl who they didn’t know yet.

Grinning Y/N greeted the two scientists.

“Hi uncle Bruce and Aunt Betty” she said smiling when Clint grunted and managed to fall off the sofa.

“Hello Y/N, who’s your friend” said Bruce sitting with his coffee in his hands.

“ this is Shuri my Girlfriend” said Y/N Bruce and Betty smiled at how happy their Niece looked with Shuri.

“lovely to meet you Shuri” said Bruce 

“ you too Dr Banner” said Shuri as she and Y/N turned back to the movie playing.

The end!

Finally ive finished this oneshot ive been meaning to start writing it but u never fotr round to it, hope you have liked it.

Don’t forget to comment ideas for me!

Word count: 620