"You know...I regret not talking to you more. You make sense, unlike Wu-jin and Dae-su." He jokingly said making me laugh. "Don't worry, we'll have more talks when we survive this. Maybe even make a prank for Wu-jin and Dae-su." I told him, patting his arms. "I hope we will." He mumbled but I still heard it. I hope so, too.

3rd Person's POV

It's now morning but everyone is still sleeping. Hyun-jin and On-jo are sleeping next to each other, On-jo resting her head on Hyun-jin's shoulder. Cheong-san and Su-hyeok also slept while sitting. Hyo-ryeong was next to the sleeping Nam-ra who was curled up in Hye-ji's arms.

Su-hyeok has lend the girl his blazer because the girl is only wearing her skirt unlike other girls who are wearing pants. On-ji didn't need it because she slept while in sitting position. Dae-su is also sitting and Joon-young was leaning on him. Mi-jin is sleeping next to Ha-ri who is also sleeping while sitting with Wu-jin's head on her lap.

Cheong-san was the first to wake up, immediately followed by Su-hyeok. They talked for a while, waiting for the others to wake up.

The others soon started to wake up. Nam-ra woke up before Hye-ji, noticing their position, she can't bring herself to move a single muscle. Afraid that she will wake up the girl, just like yesterday. The girl was soon woken up by Dae-su's failed attempt in whispering.

When everyone was already awake, they started to talk, mainly the juniors. Trying to know each other more. In the middle of talking, the twins decided to play rock paper scissors.

"If I win, you will clean my room for a whole year." Hyun-jin said, he was actually surprised when Hye-ji nodded. "Sure. But if I win, you're gonna have to buy me a VIP ticket to either Ateez's or Seventeen's or Oneus' concert, whichever comes first, plus the next album those groups are releasing." Hye-ji said, making Hyun-jin gulp.

But the male Hwang twin can't back down now. Everyone who knows them knows that both of them are competitive. "Okay!! Let's do this!" He said, warming up.

Wu-jin is standing between the twins, acting as referee.

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

(both scissors)

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

(both rock)

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

(both scissors)

"Hoo!" Hyun-jin huffed. Getting nervous. Hye-ji just smirked at her twin who is now obviously nervous. How can he be this nervous right now? He didn't even look this nervous in front of all those zombies, not to mention Gwi-nam.

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

(both paper)

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

(both scissors)

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

(both rock)

Now, even the ones watching, including Wu-jin the referee is getting nervous. Meanwhile, Ha-ri is looking at her siblings with a fond smile. She can watch this scene forever and will not get tired of it. If only she had her phone with her.