Eri

Sorry for the long time not updating guys... Here we go back to the story

Your POV

A few days after that day we patrol.

I was outside the dormitory together with Kirishima-san, I don't know who's waiting (:v).

"Midoriya, morning!" said Kirishima-san to Midoriya-san who had just come out of the dormitory.

"Today you also want to go to internship? What a coincidence!" Kirishima-san continued.

"After a long time, I was finally summoned again. However, I was told not to wear my costume..." Midoriya-san said, then suddenly...

"Oh? Morning! Are you guys leaving today too?" said Uraraka-san while opening the dorm door together with Tsu-san.

"Yes." Midoriya-san replied.

"What a coincidence. So are we." said Tsu-san.

"Then let's leave now together until the station." I said as I walked.

After that, we walked to the station together, accompanied by a pro hero, strangely enough... We ended up getting on the same train, to the same station, and finally the same final destination. We also ran into the Big Three on our way to our destination. While inside the building there were a lot of pro heroes gathered and also Aizawa-sensei.

We also gathered with the pro heroes who were with us for the internship. And talked a little, what was the problem and what we didn't understand at the time. After a while the meeting started. The subject of rapah is a villain named Shie Hassaikai.

Everyone present at the meeting listened intently and asked several questions. It comes to the discussion that Chisaki has a daughter named Eri, but there are no records or details of Eri's birth. And it reaches the discussion that this Chisaki is selling her daughter as a drug that can erase quirks.

Then, we started the discussion to save Eri. I myself was silent at that time and listened carefully while praying for Eri's safety in my heart.

After the meeting was over, I, Kirishima, Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsu-san and Big Three contemplated what had just happened in the meeting room and saw Midoriya and Mirio-san glum thinking about how to save Eri.

Then Aizawa-sensei came and gave a little motivation and advice to all of us. We also have more passion and motivation to save Eri.

A few days after learning the shocking truth...

While the pro heroes teamed up with Sir Nighteye searched for the locations of the Shie Hassaikai chiefs, Chisaki, and Eri, we were ordered to stand by. And we are strictly forbidden to say anything about our internship.

Everyone present at that time will be a part of Eri's rescue operation. After the conversation with Aizawa-sensei outside the meeting room, if LOV is involved we shouldn't interfere.

After that, when we were at school we all practiced hard so that during our rescue missions we could help more. While we were at school, the pro heroes who teamed up with Sir Nighteye began investigating anything that could serve as a clue.

Then one day on midnight, we got a message. Then we gathered again at Sir Nighteye's agency to continue with Eri's rescue plan and provide all the latest information about this rescue.

Then we all started preparing for this rescue mission. Then we move to the location that we will raid together with the pro heroes. And receive orders and information for raids.