Delayed Introduction

After doing the temporary license exam class 1-A gathered in the common room to talk.

Your POV

I saw and observed my classmates who were talking in the common room. They were relieved to have succeeded and completed the provisional licensing exam. They chatted casually, 'Well, being a hero isn't easy and busy.' I thought.

I saw Bakugou seem angry with Midoriya (Well, he always looks angry, what can I do) and challenged him. I don't know what he's going to do with Midoriya but I think it's going to be a little bad. I went back to the room without anyone noticing.

I stayed up that night for quite a while, 'You know, praying and stuff. Because it has been given the ease and success during the exam.' I said in my heart. Then I heard the sound of footsteps, I didn't think too far who it was. So I continued a little longer what I was doing before. Until I heard the faint sound of an alarm, then after a while I heard Aizawa-sensei teaching someone or two a lesson or punishment(??). After that I went to sleep and did my usual routine (prayer and so on).

Time skip.....

The next morning, it turned out that it was Bakugou and Midoriya who acted last night, 'Hmmm, a little unexpected. But I don't know them well either so don't judge.' I thought. The classmates were shocked because they were both suspended. Then the UA students gathered in the field to attend the opening ceremony.

While on the way to the field, our class met the next class 1-B. I watched and saw the chaos that was going on and found out that one of the students from class 1-B had quite a hatred for class 1-A, 'Yup, he's Monoma.' I thought (pierced through the fourth wall. "OI!!").

While in the field we heard some pleasantries (somewhat, 1-2 hours long "Principal's Speech") from the principal. But we also got some motivation to support our goal of being a hero. And also some important information (Hero Intern, I don't really understand it myself :v You can watch it again for yourself or read the manga ehe :3).

Some of the students were listening intently, some were talking to their friends next door, some were trying to focus on listening to the principal's speech, 'Typically every student in school' I thought with a little smile. Then there was a little announcement about some students making a fuss at the gamma gym. (you guys know already who they are.)

After the opening ceremony, we returned to our respective classes, class 1-A received a little additional explanation from Aizawa-sensei. Several students asked and got answers from Aizawa-sensei, and so on until...

"Okay, sorry to keep you waiting, Mic." Aizawa-sensei said looking to the door.

"The first hour is English!!!" Mic-sensei shouted as Aizawa-sensei walked out of the classroom, until the lesson ended.

Time skip.....

Luckily there is a bit of leeway in studying for today, because before lunch break there is a free hour. (So we're going to do some further introductions from here, readers.) I was relaxing in the backseat reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, then suddenly...

"Neee, Koda-san, is that an old book ??" Uraraka-san ask me. I looked away from the book I was reading and looked at her then closed the book I was reading.

"Ah, Uraraka-san, please call me Y/N, don't wanna get confused, do we?? Oh, and this book ? Yes it is an old book. Is there anything i can help you with ?" I said to her.

"Ah, no no no. I just want to know you more, you know get to know more and others." she said shyly.

"Ah yes, please ask anything you want to ask me." i said sweetly.