License Exam

AN (Author Note): i'm sorry guys but relaxed atmosphere for chatting maybe I will do after the exam. Because this timeline is really busy.

.

.

.

.

.

Your POV

I ran towards the class dormitory, until I saw 4 boxes of different sizes. On the cardboard was written my name and what might be in the box. The first cardboard measuring 50 cm x 50 cm says 'Collection Book', the second cardboard measuring 50 cm x 50 cm says 'Clothes', the third cardboard measuring 75 cm x 75 cm says 'Food', and the last or fourth cardboard measuring 200 cm x 50 cm it says 'Room Item'. Then I saw Koji-chan walking towards the dorm kitchen and I called out to him.

"Koji-chan, could you help me out a bit and show me perhaps, where is my room located??" I said a lil bit loud to him to hear me. And Koji-chan came to me and helping me out and showing me where my room is.

I brought the third and fourth boxes to make it easier for Koji-chan to carry the same size. Since the cardboard is already an inventory so the contents inside won't fall apart even when shaken, and it's also not heavy at all, 'Oh, how I love my inventory' I thought. On our way to my room I can say we might have been intercepted by some classmates. And they offered to help carry the other boxes and they might still be outside the dorm door.

They were boys with red hair, blond hair with lightning, black hair with triangular smiles.

"Koda-san, right?? I'm Eijiro Kirishima, this is Denki Kaminari and Hanta Sero. Oh, and is there anything we can help with??" the red hair boy said.

"Please call me Y/N, we don't want to be confused do we? And nice to meet you guys how sweet of you three. Ah, and these four boxes included everything I brought and they weren't heavy. But thanks guys." I said smiling to them. But suddenly Kirishima-san took a rectangular cardboard box from my right hand and Kaminari-san took one of the boxes that Koji-chan had brought. And Sero-san took the box that was in my left hand.

"Huh?? You right these is not heavy at all. Even though i holding up a cardboard box that says 'Collection Books'." Said Kaminari-san.

"Yeah, you right Denki, I even held up the cardboard that said 'Room Item'. It's not heavy at all. Did you not bring anything at all Y/N-san??" Kirishima-san said to me frowning. I laugh a little.

"I've brought all the things I need in these four boxes, although my mother packed 1 more for food. You guys can come in and help me get things out of the box except for the clothes box, I'll unload it myself. Of course you can keep a secret right? For now." I said to them smirking.

"Hell yeah, we can keep a secret or two and helping you out a little bit." they said together. I laugh at their antics.

"Oh, btw Koji-chan if you still have a need you can leave me after you put the cardboard in the room. Oh, and tell Bunny-chan I miss him." I said to Koji-chan sweetly and he nods. After that we arrived in front of my bedroom door and I opened it because I was the only one with empty hands. "Thanks Koji-chan talk to you later yea??" I said to him and he nods again and leave my room.

"So, let's clear this up boys, shall we ??" I said as they put the boxes down. I moved the clothes box to the corner first along with the food box and books. Then they opened the box of room goods, they circled the box wondering what was in the box. After I opened it I saw a wooden cabinet for books, and grabbed it and pulled the cupboard out slowly. Their eyes widened and were surprised that a bookcase had just come out of a small box.