Background Story

So you are a distant cousin of Koji Koda. You are very rich but still modest and do not represent wealth. You are half Indonesian and half Japanese and live in Japan until the age of 4/5 years. After Koji's quirk appears, you play with Koji all the time and get the animals to talk together.

And one day your quirk appears, it's very surprising because of how powerful it is. On that day you really want something and your wish is not immediately fulfilled by your parents and you cry loudly. Suddenly the house shook very violently, your parents carried you and rushed out of the house thinking that it was an earthquake. When you are outside your crying does not stop, until your house floats a few meters from the ground. Your parents panicked and tried to calm you down and it worked, the floating house came down slowly. But suddenly you cry again and the house is destroyed instantly.

Your parents panicked because they realized that it was your doing and it was your quirk that just appeared. Your dad tries to call a friend (and that friend is Principal Nezu :v) and ask what to do so you don't become a test subject and be safe from a dangerous environment before you can handle it yourself. Then Nezu suggested that you be taken to a private island and trained personally, Nezu promised that he will send pro heroes periodically to train you whatever is needed to control your quirk. Your father agreed with this and immediately took you to a private island and trained there with your mother and father company.

Of course you are not always on the island, sometimes for 1 week or up to 1 month you and your family return to the main island in Japan to keep in touch with cousin's family and others. Every time you go back to Japan you will play with Koji all day or will read a book, because you are quite a nerd. 

One day when you were 7 years old you raised a private island about 100 meters above sea level. And it became an uproar because it was seen by many ordinary people. Because the private island you live on at that time is not too far from the main island. And your father decided to move to a private island in Indonesia. Even then you fell asleep for almost a year from lifting the island. The size of the island you live in while in Japan is the size of the island of Bali.

While in Indonesia, sometimes you go to the main island and play with your family from Indonesia or your mother's side. (Oh yes, your father is from Japan and your mother is of course from Indonesia, sorry to be late to tell) You are also fluent in English, Japanese, and Indonesian, and understand a little informal Javanese. (because the author comes from Java :v)

When you are 10 years old you activate your second quirk which is inventory. At that time your mother was confused because you suddenly showed and pulled out the shells that you collected from the beach of a private island, so many that they actually wouldn't fit in a normal shirt or pants pocket. Your mother also talks to your father about your second quirk and seeks information so that you can control it well too. While learning to control your quirk, you also study the academy by homeschooling.

You are a child who is a genius, but you are lazy ass fvk. But you are not so ambitious about your academic scores, for you the important thing is to pass and not repeat the subjects given and explained at the time of the test. So you are a child who easily understands lessons and theories.

You live on a private island in Indonesia until you are 15 years old. For a woman you are tall and athletic. Your height at that time reached 170cm and with an ideal body. Because you are Muslim when you are 10 years old you start learning to wear hijab, but you don't like wearing a robe (gamis (if you were Indonesian you know what gamis is. but i guess you can search it on google)) because you are a tomboy.

It was a quiet night in a villa on a private island, you were sleeping soundly when suddenly you woke up and was in a semi-conscious state. You see all the earth and what is in the ground like the bones of a buried man or animal. Then your vision slightly goes out of the ground and is outside the ground and sees the world around as usual but in black and white, the trees seem to have white lines to form trees. And so it is for animals, the sea, buildings, even humans who are walking. You seem to see a vibration every time something moves.

But when you go back into the ground and see the bones that are there, it is very scary for you who at that time was only 13 years old and did not know anything and suddenly saw the bones. You wake up and cry loudly. your parents also woke up hearing your cries and immediately approached you and asked what happened. You also explain what you saw and you thought it was a dream.

Your POV

"Honey, dear, calm down. We're here." said my father.

"Yes, honey, it's okay. Shhhh shhh shhh." my mother said while hugging me. After a few hours i start to calm down and fall back into a deep sleep.

End pov

And the next day, while you were training with your dad, you closed your eyes and concentrated and put your hands on the ground to do the new technique you learned. But instead of manipulating the ground to your liking, you see the image you see in a dream (or what you think is a dream).

Your POV

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!!!!" i scream as you open your eyes and jump out of fear.

"What?! What happen dear ??!!" my father ask panicking.

"I saw it again, the bones that under ground. It's terrifying." i said shaking.

"Oh dear, (sigh) i think you found a new ability of earth quirk dear. I think it is some kind of tracker things." my father said sighing and facepalmed.

"Oh my god, dad... What would i do now, i can't do my usual technique. Ugh, this is troublesome." i said as i walk to my father like a zombie. My father being a genius self already said that was a new ability so it is a new ability.

"Let's think about that today, and for now we rest. And you have free time till dinner ready." my father said smiling widely.

My eyes sparkling like a child having candy for the rest of the day. "Really dad??! That's awesome. I can do anything till dinner?? Hell yeah!!" i said having a fistbumb to myself grinning widely.

"Language dear" my father said as he shaking his head.

"Oopss, sorry dad. Astagfirullah." i said calmly. Yes my family is a muslim family, although not very religious, we adapt to the times and still obey the existing rules and prohibitions. And the rest of the day i were watching Avatar the Last Airbender. (yes it's an old cartoon that time before the population on earth changed and had quirks)

End POV

After some hours you were watching, until Toph scene came. You were watching seriously on your laptop. And you realize, and suddenly you run out of the house with a laptop. Then you copy Toph's moves, surprising to you that the ground you want to control moves according to the cartoon as Toph controls. And then you close your eyes and focus on imitating what the top sees using vibrations. And it's very much like what you saw and Toph saw.

Your POV

"Oh my, i can do it, I. CAN. DO. IT. I CAN DO IT. Wooooooohhhhhhoooooooo, yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh !!!!! MOM, DAD LOOK AT THIS !!" i screm on top of my lungs as i do some Toph movement too. My father and my mother running from the villa to me panicking. After they look at me smiling widely, they look at each other smiling to.

"Oh my dear, you did it your self." said my father to me and then looking to my mother smiling too. After that you were digging more and more about Toph earth bending and what inspires the author of Avatar the Last Airbender about earth bending, so i can do to my own earth bender.

Apparently i can control anything that come from earth to like metal, and any mineral on earth. But still i can't produce them from my body, just control them. And i can't make a moving golem. 

End POV

You keep practicing and learning until you are 15 years old. Your portion of practice and study is starting to be reduced a little because outside the island is also heading for the holiday period, so there will be many events held on the main island. So usually your family will go to the main island to play and relax.

Fun facts about Y/N: likes to collect comic books, novels, folklore, cosplay, wig collection, clothes collection, read books, listen to music (old songs if on the BNHA timeline) and many more.