Intern

Time skip.....

UA High School Class 1-A News

Your POV

"Newspaper ??!!" everyone said when we were gathered in the living room. Aizawa-sensei also explained some things we need to know.

"That's why you have to watch your attitude." said Aizawa-sensei when Mineta acted up and tied him with his scarf.

"There's no need to do that Aizawa-sensei." someone said.

"Tokuda-san, I haven't told you to come in--" Aizawa-sensei said but was cut off by the person called Tokuda-san.

'Slightly rude person. Respect the person who is speaking, do not carelessly cut people's words when it is not necessary.' I thought with a frown.

Then Aizawa-sensei had a little argument with Tokuda-san, then he introduced himself and told us that we should just do our daily things as usual.

"Then, that..." Tokuda-san spoke cutting Iida off.

'Oh my God, be patient Y/N be patient, here has a slightly different culture.' I thought with a sigh.

"As usual, what are you doing now?" Tokuda-san continued.

"Breakfast !" Iida answered as usual firmly and a little stiffly.

Then we started our daily activities. Some are already at the dining table and eating their breakfast. I myself went to my room to get some seasonings or rather get some powdered chicken stock for me to use to cook a little chicken soup.

Not many ingredients are needed, just enough cabbage, carrots, potatoes, scallions, celery, and garlic. For the seasoning, a little salt, sugar, pepper, and chicken stock powder. Can use chicken meat, but for now I will not eat meat because there is nothing that I think is 'Halal'. Because there are some provisions for halal and haram for meat that I can eat.

Cooking chicken soup doesn't have to take a long time, just boil all the ingredients and seasonings at the same time it's okay. And boil it for 15 minutes is enough or until the carrots and potatoes are quite soft. Or if using chicken meat, boil the chicken first with the spices until half cooked then add the vegetables and boil until cooked.

(You guys try it if you have free time. The seasoning for the soup can be adjusted according to your taste. Good luck :3)

Then Tokuda-san went around taking pictures of us, I and Koji-chan tried to calm him down a bit because he was shy as usual. Together with Ojiro-san and Sero-san, then we have breakfast together. Sero-san who saw me only eating rice and a bowl of soup asked.

"Nee, Y/N are you enough just to eat that??" he asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'll be fine with this. Because I too live on a deserted island and I ran into a shortage of food during a storm and the food delivery guys couldn't reach the island." I muttered to the last sentence.

"Huh?? What did you say???" Ojiro-san said.

"Ah- ah no no, it's nothing. Hehehehe" I said while laughing nervously.

"Oh yeah, Sero-san, do you want to try my soup? I made quite a lot earlier." I said with a smile.

"Eh?? Really?? Then I want to try it. " he said with a triangular smile.

"Then I'll go get it for you huh. (I stand up and get some soup for him) This is Sero-san, enjoy." I said with a warm smile.

"Ah- thanks Y/N, itadakimasu." he said then tried the soup I made.