Chapter 36

The Sparks i feel when she kissed me was the Same sparks I haven't felt in 20years.

"The kiss started from a sweet kiss to a heated kiss.

She moans against my lips I stand up putting my hand underneath her thighs picking her up her skirt rises up as she wraps her legs around my waist i Carry her to the end of the couch before whispering.

"I'm not going to go easy on you"

"I don't care" she says before taking off my lace top leaving me shirtless

"I'm being seri-" my sentence gets cut off by her taking one of my nips into her mouths

"Shit" I curse before grabbing her hair. She giggles against my breast before taking my other erect nipple into her mouth.

"I'm the Dom here" i say flipping her over so she's on her stomach. I pull down my grey sweat pants down letting my cock free pre cum oozing out the top.
I pull her skirt up and pull her panties to my side

"Well it doesn't really look like I-" I cut her off my slamming my cock into her

"Fuck i forgot how big you are" she says gritting her teeth together holding onto the edge of the couch tightly

"13 inches" i say with smirk before grabbing her waist and pounding into her not giving her no time to adjust to my size.

"Holy shit" Gemma says her eyes roll back. I pull her back towards my chest still fucking her.

I turn her head towards me and kiss her
"mm" I moan into the kiss slipping my tongue into her mouth are tongues fighting for Dominance which I won.

I run my red acrylic nails down her hips making her shiver I tease her clit with my middle finger still pounding into her at a fast pace "please" she pleaded "please what" I ask "please daddy" she says I rub her clit in a fast circular motion making her legs shake.

"This is what you wanted huh my dick inside of you" i say raising my hips even faster "yes I've missed your dick inside of me" she says swear running down her forehead. She tries to close her legs but I don't let her "Open your legs darling" i say hitting her g-spot repeatedly "no alania..shit" she says squeezing her eyes shut.