"Yes! But I cannot help but feel a little wary, she said that she would "be where ever i decided to venture" with Logan, I just am a little perturbed, i do not anything bad to conspire!"

"Ohhh, yeahh." 

     I put on my pink undershirt and by blue jean jacket. I wasn't quite sure, but Danielle was sounding a little strange over the cellular device!

Brushing my hair, I put on some black tennis shoes, and completed my look off with brushing my bangs out of my hair. Mother had taken me to get it dyed after I begged her profusely! 

"Hey.. Oni? Can I ask you something?"  

"Oh! Of course!" I was taken aback, my fellow comrade could contact me about any and everything!

"So uh.. You don't mind if I try to ask Beyonce out, do you?" 

Oh...

"Of course not! Why do you ask?"

"Well I know that you guys are lowkey like siblings now, and I know she kinds likes you and I didn't know if you were cool with it or not, I mean-i don't have to!"

"No! No! Uh.. It-It's fine, We have no business being romantically correlated anyways!"

"Oh! Thanks so much Oni I've had  a bit of a crush on her for a while now, but Of course i'm always there to support you, so I never wanted to say anything!"

"Sure! Well- you know I have to go to my date with Logan, so-go "shoot your shot' as the children of our generation call it!"

She squealed on the other end of the phone. "Thanks Oni! you're the best friend ever! I'll tell you what she says!"

"A-Alright, I will talk to you later in the 24 timespan..."

"Bye!" Danielle hung up with a click. 

      Um.. I didn't know how to currently react to the news I just received. I felt a certain aching in my chest cavity that I wasn't fond of. Why hadn't she told me sooner, and why was I apprehensive of this Union? I am shocked. Now, I feel a certain type of unrest, It was annoyance. 

      I just couldn't imagine those two together, at all. I wouldn't allow myself to, and why was she so quick to ask me when she found out Beyonce and I would now be correlated as family? What if Beyonce just accepts it and moves on from me, her latest conquest? It shouldn't matter! I have a date with a nice boy, who is very sweet, and could provide me with anything I require.

      But why do I feel a sense of hurt? 

I at first wanted to go to the confessions page to cheer myself up a bit, I remembered that Logan would be arriving at my doorstep soon, this means that I have no time to dawdle!

      I decided to just shake these thoughts of betrayal and sadness off. I decided to take a nice picture of myself and post in on my sharing square on Instagram! I put on a smile, and posed for the camera. I finally learned the self timing mechanism on my camera! I was getting the hang of using cellular devices!

 I finally learned the self timing mechanism on my camera! I was getting the hang of using cellular devices!