꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚢 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚢 ꧂

Start from the beginning

"You've been honest for five minutes. You've lied for over a hundred." Skyler snarked.

"Let me be honest with you, don't mistake the fact that we haven't set you on fire in your sleep for trust." Damon told Katherine with a smile on his face.

Finally, the vampire doppelgänger relented, "Fine. Be that way."

___________

Skyler decided not to go with Damon to the witch's house after seeing an interesting text on her phone from a certain original husband, though Damon didn't seem too disappointed only rolling his eyes before leaving without her.

Unfortunately, this left Skyler and Katherine alone. A fact that displeased Skyler a lot.

This is why she didn't wait very long after Damon left to grab her coat and head straight for the door before she got too angry with Katherine and snapped her neck.

"I'm leaving!" She called out halfheartedly before reaching for the doorknob only to be pushed against the wall by Katherine who ran at her with vampire speed, Skyler let out a gasp, her heartbeat racing from shock.

"What do you think you're doing?" Skyler questioned with wide eyes. Did Katherine want to die? Or think she couldn't?

"You know, you've called me Katerina one too many times to be coincidental." Katherine told her tilting her head and holding the woman by the neck against the wall.

"So?" Skyler questioned not daring to stutter or show fear. She wasn't scared and she certainly wouldn't act like it in front of her.

"Your brothers may be dumb but I'm not. You're not on our site, you're on theirs." Katherine spat out.

"Theirs?" Skyler questioned, willing her heart to stay calm, "Have you officially lost it, Katherine?"

"Elijah! Klaus! You're on one of their sides." Katherine growled, glaring at the vampire in front of her, "Which makes you my enemy."

Skyler stared at her for a second before finally dropping the act, grabbing Katherine, she reversed the position she found herself in, flipping them around she held Katherine by the neck against the wall.

"And what makes you think they will ever believe you?" Katherine was stunned into silence which seemed to be answer enough for Skyler who pushed the girl off the wall and away from her.

"That's what I thought. Do yourself a favor, don't mention this to anyone, Katerina, or you'll have more worries than just Niklaus finding you." Skyler warned, she made her way back to the front door, her eyes narrowed coldly on the woman before a warm smile graced her lips as she waved goodbye.

"Ta ta now." She said before shutting the front door and disappearing.

___________

Damon's blue Camaro rolled up to the house belonging to Isobel quietly, the second the car was stopped, the Salvatore brothers climbed out of their seats, shutting the doors behind them, leaving Skyler behind in the backseat.

"Oh what the—" Skyler cut herself off with a groan as she climbed into the front seat, she then got out of the car following her brothers, "Really?" She questioned glaring at them.